How are you feeling?

simpsons2007

I don't care anymore. I might as well just give in to temptation and go buy myself a drink. I'm never going to be able to control those thoughts in my head so I might as well join them. It will make everything easier to deal with.

I don't care anymore. I might as well just give in to temptation and go buy myself a drink. I'm never going to be able to control those thoughts in my head so I might as well join them. It will make everything easier to deal with.

I'm sure your daughter will grow up being ever so thankful you're being this negative, with a blatant disregard for her and your futures.

sorry, don't mean to preach, but really, look at the big picture

Danfalc

Banned
I'm never going to be able to control those thoughts in my head so I might as well join them. It will make everything easier to deal with.

You might not be able to stop the thoughts, but you don't have to give into them, or let them rule you. I hope that doesn't sound condescending but I really believe it's true.

Plus it might make you feel better In the short term, but will it in the long term?

simpsons2007

You might not be able to stop the thoughts, but you don't have to give into them, or let them rule you. I hope that doesn't sound condescending but I really believe it's true.

Plus it might make you feel better In the short term, but will it in the long term?

I just don't any energy left to keep fighting those thoughts. I'm mentally drained. I just need something to make the thoughts it all go away.

Danfalc

Banned
I just don't any energy left to keep fighting those thoughts. I'm mentally drained. I just need something to make the thoughts it all go away.

I honestly know what it's like. I don't know you history with booze, but I have had addiction issues In the past.

You can do this, even if you feel you can't. It's the depression trying to trick you into giving In. You can fight this war, and you can win it too. It's a long hard battle but it pays off In the end and I honestly believe you can do it.

Feathers

Yes just a bit off topic lol. Yes the ice cream here is very good. When I used to work I was actually working in a factory that made luxury ice cream. How weird is that?

Wooo!!!! /wants to marry you/

but Oops, if there's a problem with alcohol - it's a no go. Too many alcoholics in the family who made everyone else miserable.

Take a nap or watch a movie?

Don't expect miracles from yourself on a Friday evening. (Is it Friday today? No idea.)
Anyway, it's normal to be miserable and depressed if you're single on weekends, if you're not, it's bonus points.

Have you eaten anything? I sometimes forget to eat and then get all miserable and some normal food (or icecream :)) makes things better again!!
(Don't overdose on icecream or sugary foods though!! They can be addictive too and make one go 'yoyo', moodwise!!)

Newtype

I've finished summer skool and I have a month left to "enjoy" my summer. I wanted to use that time to improve my life situation. I don't want it all to go to waste. However, I really don't know what to do. I got so many problems, I don't know where to begin.

DimBulb

Well, i had a huge network/computer/IT migration at a facility. Went there at 7:00 in the morning and came back by 10:30 night. As we came out the security gave our mobile phones back. There were three more colleagues with me, and everyone (including me) switch on their phones. I could hear a lot of "kee kee" sounds from missed calls and SMS es from families and girls friends, all for my colleagues.

Well for me, guess what, not even a single SMS or missed call. I guess i am not missed at all by anyone. No surprises here. Came back to room, had a bath and a hot sweet corn vegetable soup. Because of long continuous work i have Head ache and body ache. Feel so empty, isolated and unwanted. I hope i die soon, in a sudden, peaceful and painless way, I pray that the Gods put me out of my misery..............

I hate how I feel when I come out of work.

My entire body feels like it's covered in grease as if every place I'm in is very moist.
My lungs feel dry.
My hair feels greasy too.
My mind just refuses to relax and enjoy the moment, on top of that I'm very impatient and easily annoyed.

The morning after I usually feel fine, though. But the rest of this day is just ruined for no apparent reason at all.