How are you feeling?

coyote

I hate how I feel when I come out of work.

My entire body feels like it's covered in grease as if every place I'm in is very moist.
My lungs feel dry.
My hair feels greasy too.
My mind just refuses to relax and enjoy the moment, on top of that I'm very impatient and easily annoyed.

The morning after I usually feel fine, though. But the rest of this day is just ruined for no apparent reason at all.

do you work at McDonald's too?

Nanita

Well for me, guess what, not even a single SMS or missed call. I guess i am not missed at all by anyone. No surprises here. Came back to room, had a bath and a hot sweet corn vegetable soup. Because of long continuous work i have Head ache and body ache. Feel so empty, isolated and unwanted. I hope i die soon, in a sudden, peaceful and painless way, I pray that the Gods put me out of my misery..............

My phone gets silent for days....
The times I´m with a friend, their phone is ringing and beeping a lot and mine will just be silent.

coyote

The times I´m with a friend, their phone is ringing and beeping a lot and mine will just be silent.

personally, i'd rather my phone was quiet

otherwise, it means that either work or my ex-wife is trying to get ahold of me

just because someone is calling or e-mailing doesn't make it a good thing

MrJones

Mine too but I don't really care... if someone calls it's for college stuff and I get very nervous almost everytime I have to talk.

That means this summer it's going to be dead for a couple of months

Last edited:

simpsons2007

Still not good but doing better than I was.

I got down to the cash machine to get some money out to buy some drink. But the good thing was my balance was minus over £150 ouch!!! Well its never good to be broke but it was good that I didn't have any money to get what I needed. So I never bought any drink because the cash machine wouldn't let me get money out.

simpsons2007

I honestly know what it's like. I don't know you history with booze, but I have had addiction issues In the past.

You can do this, even if you feel you can't. It's the depression trying to trick you into giving In. You can fight this war, and you can win it too. It's a long hard battle but it pays off In the end and I honestly believe you can do it.

Thank you for your encouragement.

10 years drinking.

3 years sober and still sober.

Lonelykitsune

Feeling In love with Florence and the machine again. If this group ever decide to stop making music then I've found my suicide date.