How are you feeling?

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Day off... need to go to gym, return a jacket to the GAP, and......... do some school work for once lol. But bah socially its bad, I need consecutive days out. Just my mind gets too backwards and feel same ole same ole.

nicole1

Well, what is it? This happened to me, and I changed, and I KNOW it's the field want to be in (filmmaking/writing) but... SA makes it so hard to do.

I don't want to change. I just want my SA not to get in the way. I work for a newspaper. I'm a reporter. I love doing it. I've become a better writer. But on the job stress has kinda made me rethink it. And wonder if I've messed things up...

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I don't want to change. I just want my SA not to get in the way. I work for a newspaper. I'm a reporter. I love doing it. I've become a better writer. But on the job stress has kinda made me rethink it. And wonder if I've messed things up...

Same with filmmaking. I feel that; but... more experience, forcing self to do, get more comfortable. Although still, I havent done much just starting to do so.

But you havent messed anything up... =) Always opportunities and time to grow esp at our ages and any age.

planemo

Awesome =) Nothing is really as bad as our minds make it out to be prior. Good experience, sleep well.

hey, you're a quick poster. :D

i have my meds to thank for helping me out today. otherwise i'm afraid it would have been really bad. :)
thanks, i do hope i sleep well. i kinda need it.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

hey, you're a quick poster. :D

i have my meds to thank for helping me out today. otherwise i'm afraid it would have been really bad. :)
thanks, i do hope i sleep well. i kinda need it.

Don't underestimate the power of YOURSELF. The meds may have assisted you to get past the hurtle but you did the jumping. =)

thor01

Sick of everything.
I feel like Ive been bombarded by the wrong people, without anyone who cares, to help me, sometimes. And that I just want to withdraw completley, into a shell.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I woke up this morning feeling great. Still going over an amusing - somewhat surreal - incident that happened to me yesterday which made me laugh. It's got me thinking about how I perceive myself and just how bad my SA actually is, because I don't think it's as bleak I once thought anymore. :D