How are you feeling?

Deus_Ex_Lemur

^^Beatrice still has to dance to one song tonight, you want to join Phoenixx? We all can dance. Seriously. Even just a little hip action or head bob.

B

Beatrice

^^Beatrice still has to dance to one song tonight, you want to join Phoenixx? We all can dance. Seriously. Even just a little hip action or head bob.

LOL alright alright, you know what? I'll do it now. Hmmm, what song to listen to?

lunarla

Watched Hoarders all day on TLC. As sad as these people's situations are, it made me feel hopeful. Most of them were able to recognize their problems and then do something about it. It didn't happen overnight, but with each week you could see a small improvement. If I had to waste most of my day watching television, I'm glad I got something from it. I also made delicious gnocchi tonight. I can't wait for leftovers for breakfast tomorrow!

I don't mind those shows, and I like TLC, but I've been forced to watch it all day because the little tike I'm babysitting has hid the controller, hahah. It's not so bad though.

What's gnocchi?

I'm so innnn! hahaha

lunarla

Yeahhhhh. I'm about to go sneak some vodka and mix it with some limeade and have myself a fun night! lol

Aww, alls I gots is peach juice. That, and it probably wouldn't be a good idea while babysitting, hahah. So when does this dance party commence?

B

Beatrice

Ugh, took two Benadryl to help me sleep (and because I had no access to alcohol and felt like getting "high" in some way.... I know, super smart). It's making my breathing shallower and my heartbeat uncomfortable :/

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Ugh, took two Benadryl to help me sleep (and because I had no access to alcohol and felt like getting "high" in some way.... I know, super smart). It's making my breathing shallower and my heartbeat uncomfortable :/

NO dancing for you silly girl. =D Drink water. Take it easy for a bit Ive done this before. Not to get high tho lol.

Kiwong

Uncertain. Wanting to work hard for myself, to beat the negative expectations some people have of me. Maybe I have to work twice as hard as everyone elses to rpove I have value?