How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Feeling.. pretty blah I guess? It's a nice day and I had a really good day too compared to the last 3 days, so why am I not that happy? :S

big_201081011244343.jpg

That's about how I feel right now. I'm a caffeine addict. I feel a little spaced out when I haven't had it for a while.

DespairSoul

Feeling.. pretty blah I guess? It's a nice day and I had a really good day too compared to the last 3 days, so why am I not that happy? :S

;) phoenixx? U aren't blah? Was a joke this time what i called u like that because u called your self U**y and i want cheer u up. Hmm i can relate to having good day and not being many times happy anyway =/ I guess this need a lot of fight and patience to have nice day and feel happy. Have more nice days and maybe next time u will feel happy :)

JunknJunk

Let's put it this way: I came straight home from work and am now in the bed. I've been here since 4:30pm. I'm about as low as I've ever been.

JunknJunk

Have you hit rock bottom?

Not quite. I was able to convince myself NOT to buy alcohol, which I was really tempted to do. I'm just tired, overwhelmed, lonely, sad, and anxious about nearly every facet of my life. But other than that...

:)

I'm meeting with a therapist next week. I definitely need help.

Not quite. I was able to convince myself NOT to buy alcohol, which I was really tempted to do. I'm just tired, overwhelmed, lonely, sad, and anxious about nearly every facet of my life. But other than that...

:)

I'm meeting with a therapist next week. I definitely need help.

Depression. Understood. Alcohol, been there, badly. Feels like the way of release. It is, in fact, only a temporary drowning of your identity.

Phoenixx

;) phoenixx? U aren't blah? Was a joke this time what i called u like that because u called your self U**y and i want cheer u up. Hmm i can relate to having good day and not being many times happy anyway =/ I guess this need a lot of fight and patience to have nice day and feel happy. Have more nice days and maybe next time u will feel happy :)
^ Lol no it has nothing to do with yesterday's post. ::p: And yes, if I had more nice days I would definitely be happier.

Phoenixx

I'm feeling way better now, but tired. My dog keeps wanting me to play with her, but it's 9pm and I want to go to bed :p

JunknJunk

Depression. Understood. Alcohol, been there, badly. Feels like the way of release. It is, in fact, only a temporary drowning of your identity.

I've been fortunate in that I haven't had a substance abuse problem. But I'm still not dealing with my issues in a healthy way. It's so exhausting - I wish I could turn my brain off for just a minute...

B

Beatrice

Well, back to "normal"... or what has become my normal, anyway. I MUST be bipolar. I feel so screwed up. Like I have no control over my emotions.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Well, back to "normal"... or what has become my normal, anyway. I MUST be bipolar. I feel so screwed up. Like I have no control over my emotions.

You may be... but this can be many things too without knowing other thing. Normal isnt feeling screwed up, thats for sure. :)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Feel better when out on my all day classes on Thursdays when come home, BAM... back to feeling doubtful and like a pigeon is hired to poop on my head all night.

There's a girl in my cinematography class I just get retarded with now. Mind doesn't work. Anyways. Mehhh.

planemo

Not feeling bad, but not feeling very positive either. neutral, i suppose. Although i am a bit nervous about being invited to a dinner for my neighbours wedding tonight. I hope it just goes smoothly without any hiccups.

I do wonder though, if people really knew what type of hardship they put me through, by inviting me to these functions. would they not invite me to spare me of it, or invite me still and not care one bit? hmmm... (????)

DespairSoul

Not feeling bad, but not feeling very positive either. neutral, i suppose. Although i am a bit nervous about being invited to a dinner for my neighbours wedding tonight. I hope it just goes smoothly without any hiccups.

I do wonder though, if people really knew what type of hardship they put me through, by inviting me to these functions. would they not invite me to spare me of it, or invite me still and not care one bit? hmmm... (????)

;) Emu good to hear it u feel neutral. Don't worry about wedding i think u will doing more better as u expect always we expect something really awkward but later is going fine. U will see will be not that bad thumbs up! Well stop wondering because i think they would invite u anyway and don't care because 1)they don't have clue how u feel, some think is ridiculous and funny, some will be maybe more understanding and not invite u or careful ask if u would like to come and if u don't want to is also ok.2) Is depends on people which are inviting and how they are inside. Most people will anyway invite u. So i hope all will be nice and u will have nice meal there and maybe some fun either?:)