How are you feeling?

planemo

;) Emu good to hear it u feel neutral. Don't worry about wedding i think u will doing more better as u expect always we expect something really awkward but later is going fine. U will see will be not that bad thumbs up! Well stop wondering because i think they would invite u anyway and don't care because 1)they don't have clue how u feel, some think is ridiculous and funny, some will be maybe more understanding and not invite u or careful ask if u would like to come and if u don't want to is also ok.2) Is depends on people which are inviting and how they are inside. Most people will anyway invite u. So i hope all will be nice and u will have nice meal there and maybe some fun either?:)

Yes, thank you for reminding me of that fact. We tend to sensationalize how bad these type of events are, and we only realise too late that we got all worked up for nothing. Whether it will be fun? Well not being totally awkward and nervous is fun for me. ;)

DespairSoul

Yes, thank you for reminding me of that fact. We tend to sensationalize how bad these type of events are, and we only realise too late that we got all worked up for nothing. Whether it will be fun? Well not being totally awkward and nervous is fun for me. ;)

;)I see the fun same hihi U are welcome i'm glad i could remind u so u know is true anyway::p: sensationalize is the right word haha true true

Kiwong

Restless.

Restless to show the world that I have value. To work harder, to make sure the work I do is in no ones blind spot, to train my heart out at running. I want to feel good about myself, to be happy to find a peaceful place in my soul.

Scared Scared that I am not strong enough. Scared that the amazing positivity I have achieved lately through running will be lost to me, or diminished or invalidated through a negative minority voice. My own, and in others who don’t know me.

I’ve been so happy through running, I can taste what inspiration and happiness really is. I’ve surprised myself with those feelings of joy and satisfaction I have experienced on my brilliant running days. They have been the best days of my life. They are like rare jewels those days, and it is only through hard work, all those lonely running miles, that you put yourself in a position to reach out and experience those rarest of days.

My running revival has been more than a physical transformation, it is changing me inside too. I want to feel it more often, and in other areas of my life as well. When you taste that, you can become scared you will lose it.

Determined. To act, to keep reaching for and collecting those rare jewels of days to move towards that peaceful place, or at least try if I don’t get there.

Last edited:
I'm feeling pretty good :) I'm going to cycle with my mom ^_^ is fun.

You mean cycle as in bicycle, right? :)

Had a rough night. It was brought to my attention that I have been coasting by and haven't been working on myself much anymore. That led to a heart to heart with my mother. I went to bed feeling stupid and pathetic, but woke up feeling better. The ball is in my court and I'm the only one who can make myself better.

Hottie

Feeling worried becoz its friday and i cant get go mashed potateo! Not literally mashed potaoes ha basically i cant go get off my face

But otherwise than that im feeling pretty darn good :)

DespairSoul

Feeling worried becoz its friday and i cant get go mashed potateo! Not literally mashed potaoes ha basically i cant go get off my face

But otherwise than that im feeling pretty darn good :)

;)haha Hottie why do u can't get them at friday? Please explain to me is making me laugh for some reason is like "Fridays no mashed potatoes allowed" haha Hottie pls tell me or i will die from curiosity propably. And happy u feel pretty darn good is also coz is "Friday"?

my bro just told me, his classmates ask him ''your sister is afraid to leave her house isn't she??'' and their talking about it. i feel ashamed .. the whole village knows about my probs :( people see me as a hermit, thats what i worry most about.

Hottie

;)haha Hottie why do u can't get them at friday? Please explain to me is making me laugh for some reason is like "Fridays no mashed potatoes allowed" haha Hottie pls tell me or i will die from curiosity propably. And happy u feel pretty darn good is also coz is "Friday"?

ha, no, what i mean is i cant do drugs and get mashed!! Me and my friends have weird sayings ha coz were all missing a few screws!

Mashed potatoe ha!

DespairSoul

ha, no, what i mean is i cant do drugs and get mashed!! Me and my friends have weird sayings ha coz were all missing a few screws!

Mashed potatoe ha!

:D Ha. Well this i couldn't know. But anyway is funny. Yes good then u can't get mashed potatoes lol But they are good u make me hungry with this...mmm ;)