How are you feeling?

Hottie

Sometimes i feel like every happy person is my enemy.

Anyone else ever felt like this?

no - this means you are your own worst enemy - sorry :)

I am absolutly knackered. Havnt had a proper nights sleep since ages, but hoping tonight i will drift off easily.

I fu*king hate bus drivers, they think they have so much authority, when really all you do mr.bus driver, is drive a fu*king bus. So fu*k off away from me and dont be so fu*king rude.
I was nice to you and even gave you 20cent extra and you had the nerve to tell me my stop was here, when you knew bloody rightly it wasnt.
Thanks a mill for setting my anxiety thru the roof befor i even got there...

I had a volunteer expo earlier today and i had to represent the helpline. I had to travelle 2hours on public transports and basically fu*king hate bus drivers. (Well some, i suppose i am just in a state of mind at the moment)

But im proud of myself for doing the representation...but on the other hand sick of having to rely on a fu*king pill to do things in life.............

leave_me_alone

no - this means you are your own worst enemy - sorry :)

I know, i guess. Its just really bad feeling when i am somewhere and everyone around me is happy and smiling, while i bleed inside...

Just one of those moments when i feel sorry for myself and keep asking in my head "why me?"

Hottie

I know, i guess. Its just really bad feeling when i am somewhere and everyone around me is happy and smiling, while i bleed inside...

Just one of those moments when i feel sorry for myself and keep asking in my head "why me?"

We all have these moments that can ruin a day for us. It is understandable for us to feel like this and i too believe that we are allowed to feel like this from time to time.

But it is important to remember that tomorrow is a different day and brings with it different feelings too...

"it is not people, events, or situations that make us feel happy or say....it is how we react to those things that determines how we feel"

I made dinner for the first time tonight. And a real, almost made from scratch dinner, not one of those 'meal in 10 minutes' things. I made white chili and it was pretty freaking good. :) I'm slowly getting over my fear of cooking.

I made dinner for the first time tonight. And a real, almost made from scratch dinner, not one of those 'meal in 10 minutes' things. I made white chili and it was pretty freaking good. :) I'm slowly getting over my fear of cooking.

Outstanding. Maybe once you learn through that fear you can teach someone who doesn't have fear of it but has no knowledge of it and makes huge mess.

silent k

i feel like i should be hungry,and i want to eat but my apatite isn't quite there. and yes still frustrated with my sinuses, must be some type of allergy or something.......grrrrrblaaaaa

dottie

bad internet connection makes me feel unhappy and a little frustrated. like stabbing the sheetrock. PISSED!!!!!

hoddesdon

Actually, this quite a significant one. I started Lexapro two days ago, and the anxiety level has shot up. I feel quite edgy. That is after things had improved after the CBT course last year. That is not uncommon according to the literature. The other thing is suicidal ideation, which has not happened. If I suddenly vanish you will know why.

Actually, this quite a significant one. I started Lexapro two days ago, and the anxiety level has shot up. I feel quite edgy. That is after things had improved after the CBT course last year. That is not uncommon according to the literature. The other thing is suicidal ideation, which has not happened. If I suddenly vanish you will know why.

Well if it does happen for you, don't hesitate to talk to someone.
Don't let those thoughts fester.:)

Obstacle 1

I have a date tomorrow.. I should be pretty damn excited because it a very rare occurence but instead I am kind of exhausted.. everything was ok until I set the date and the date got closer.. now after a few days of lack of sleep, thinking it over and other deadlines I feel burnt out by it all.. Somehow I can't stop being consumed by it, it is only coffee! And my confidence has left me, bah!

cree

feeling stressfull,depreessed...truly deepest sad..alone...my self confidence absolutely down..difficult to make positive think..I begain more far to realize all my dreams...:(

AGR

I am feeling really fat and heavy,I look horrible when I gain weight,really ugly,I do exercise but I dont have the strenght to keep a diet for to long.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Bored. Depressed. Lonely. I'm not even sure writing down my thoughts when I'm feeling depressed has even helped me. I've keeping a journal for about a month now. I just don't know what to do...