How are you feeling?

Frazy91

Absoloutely stressed to anything, physically feeling my heart asking me to stop worrying so much, its painful. I want tomorrow to be over and to have an amazing sunday with my amazing girlfriend.

Kiwong

Hey feathers, hope you can get the comfort of your family to help you get through this. I thought I was going to struggle to give speech at my father's funeral, but having family around really helped.

My first pain free run this year. 12km.

Kiwong

Tired. 6 hours cleaning up my unit, and gardening. I'd rather run a marathon. The smell of cleaning products......mmmmmm.

Joeh

Lonely. Though lately been feeling like this, I just wanna emotionally connect with someone if that makes sense. The loneliness hurts my chest.

Bea Cara

i feel kinda overwhelmed with a lot of things to do and it sucks that SAD hinders me from being active but I won't let it stop me. Still holding on to my faith in God so I can make it through...

Bea Cara

Lonely. Though lately been feeling like this, I just wanna emotionally connect with someone if that makes sense. The loneliness hurts my chest.

i feel for you. but sometimes all you have to do is to move on and attack the negative feeling, don't let it defeat you. you can do it!

Feathers

Hey feathers, hope you can get the comfort of your family to help you get through this. I thought I was going to struggle to give speech at my father's funeral, but having family around really helped.

My first pain free run this year. 12km.

Hey Kiwong, thanks. :) Writing it with coz & mum really helped... There's no way I could read it at the funeral, someone else will do that (and shorten/fully write it) there's no way I could read it without crying...

I may have a cold now though, still can't breathe proper - my sinuses seem a bit blocked.. and neighbours and mum's co-workers are announced today... I just wanna hide in my room tho..
She's not at a 'funeral place' (cause of the whole cremation thing she wanted, sorry for TMI) but now people are coming to our house!! Yikes!

You are very brave to have read it there, wow... And YAY for your first free run!! :) You're really inspiring!

Feathers

it's my birthday as of 15 minutes ago. le sigh. i just want to sleep through the entire day.

Happy Birthday Lakenda! :) Wishing you lots of magical moments & awesome learning opportunities & meeting new and interesting people, making new friends etc... - even if life gets tough sometimes really good things happen unexpectedly too...

Streifen

Lately I have been feeling like I need to cut myself some more slack and also learn how to be less restless, impatient and perfectionistic. I want to look at my life as a project that I lovingly put work into each day, not rushing or anything, so as to have a sound result rather than a haphazard mishmash. Also, I can do more on my own than I give myself credit for. :)