How are you feeling?

AGR

want to cut my hair very low,like a buzz cut,but I dont have the head/face shape to match this well I think,I did 2 times before myself,but it turned out crap,but maybe if I go to a barber shop it will turn out ok?
I received a lot of compliments about my hair,but when it grows much I look to feminine,I have been called gay and similar things,I think this pretty much has got to do with my hair,I dont and wont have a girlfriend anyway,so next time I am really thinking of doing this.

More phoggy than phocused today - uncomfortable around people in public, trouble counting money, negative thoughts, moody, worried my posts don't read well. blaaaah. Hope to sleep it off.

I read this one well. I can see if the others you potentially posted make sense. I am certain they well.

Counting money, problematic? I do the same. If I am to deal in cash I will wander around and think how much, what I will use to pay, how much change back, go buy. Of course I do not factor in taxes.:confused:

Have a good sleep.

Yeah, apparently so do we :) eco club/non-profit (with later events), and how we'll function/run it.. It's kinda mind-boggling..
finding time & space for meetings, aligning wishes/visions, how to make decisions/set priorities together (when not all at a meeting and some don't read e-mail, some are very busy), etc. Some things are of a bit 'sensitive' nature etc.
I would prefer consensus of everyone, or at least deciding together at a meeting, sometimes it just doesn't seem possible.. so how to do it then?

Thank you. :) Talking about it helps.

How to do it? I haven't the foggiest idea. A foggy idea. Wonder what that might look like.

Sounds like a tough club to get going. Or to get working together. This the first one? Or are all meetings/events like this? You are not doing all the organizing yourself, are you? If you are, wow, I bid you well and good luck.

Feathers

How to do it? I haven't the foggiest idea. A foggy idea. Wonder what that might look like.

Sounds like a tough club to get going. Or to get working together. This the first one? Or are all meetings/events like this? You are not doing all the organizing yourself, are you? If you are, wow, I bid you well and good luck.

Thank you. Yeah, my first one (we've had meetings/events before, we're trying to set up a 'real' non-profit maybe) Yup, been doing most of the organizing - or supposed to - not really sure how to do it.. Some people sorta help or are supposed to help, still, it's not easy.. Some have different opinions..
We've been told to not be afraid of different opinions.. I'd still like to 'harmonize' us somehow.. and my own motivation/inspiration..

I've been feeling very depressed these few days. I just started taking some homeopathy medications for depression and anxiety. I was forewarned that I may get even more depressed/irritated/agitated the first few days of medication. Perhaps thats the reason.

Well, I sure hope so that it is the meds, and not just me.

DespairSoul

More phoggy than phocused today - uncomfortable around people in public, trouble counting money, negative thoughts, moody, worried my posts don't read well. blaaaah. Hope to sleep it off.

Phocas sleep can heal you and your mind will nice rest:) im sorry u feel not much well i hope soon u will be again in good form;)! take care frendy

i'm feeling good, because this evening i just pushed myself to make some fun :D my friend asked me to go somewhere, i just said yes, let's go :p
and i had a great day at my grandparents house, my granny is a funnyhead :rolleyes: she always makes me laugh :p

Kiwong

What options do have workwise Phocas. Change of direction? More study? There may be possibilities. Resignation seems to be the only thing to do with the age blues. I'm thankful to be able to be active for the forseeable future, even though slowing down can't be too far away. I miss my Dad, but just thinking of him in times of crisis is a comfort.

Trying to make this year count, show the world what I can be. I'm trying to run ahead a storm that I fear is approaching. Necessity sometimes drives the need for change.

DespairSoul

I saw now Chronicle of Narnia 2 part and i enjoy it=)) i wish live in this nature with this animals thats so wondderful place pity that dont exist:/

hoddesdon

Well, you could always post something on the "Hey got bored" thread in the "Trash Can" forum (sorry, I couldn't help myself)