How are you feeling?

panicsurvivor

****ing SORE!!!!:mad:
I gave up working out for two weeks to try to "relax" thinking that I had earned it. I gained seven pounds of flab, and started feeling weak and scared. So yesterday I started working out again and now I am one big ache. I feel better though, mentally anyway. The alarming thing is, I think that I am addicted to exercise.:eek:

Kiwong

Felt excluded at work. That my manager is making decisions about things and talking to others about it but not me.

Feathers

****ing SORE!!!!:mad:
I gave up working out for two weeks to try to "relax" thinking that I had earned it. I gained seven pounds of flab, and started feeling weak and scared. So yesterday I started working out again and now I am one big ache. I feel better though, mentally anyway. The alarming thing is, I think that I am addicted to exercise.:eek:

I'm sore too.. carried a too heavy backpack around yesterday... in a too one-sided way..
I wish I were addicted to exercise - it's one of the healthiest addictions around, no?? :)

Feathers

Felt excluded at work. That my manager is making decisions about things and talking to others about it but not me.

I'm angry that some others seem to want to make decisions without me too.. I hope you get included into the decision-making process.. Does your manager know you'd like to be included? Some people don't like to talk about things and just prefer to be told what to do exactly..

I'm angry that some others seem to want to make decisions without me too.. I hope you get included into the decision-making process.. Does your manager know you'd like to be included? Some people don't like to talk about things and just prefer to be told what to do exactly..

Like me. I don't mind being included. But I also don't mind just being told "go here and get it done."

Feathers

Like me. I don't mind being included. But I also don't mind just being told "go here and get it done."

been having some trouble with this, re: eco things - not sure how many people to include etc. Partly, I like to include many people, it's difficult if there are too many different opinions or even conflicting views of things.. and if I just say stuff and all say, 'Okay' it's iffy too, like it needs to be debated more.. or they haven't seen some important points.. and I'm not sure whether to bring them up at all.. and there will be classes on communication/moderating in march only - which is kinda too late?? ugh!!

been having some trouble with this, re: eco things - not sure how many people to include etc. Partly, I like to include many people, it's difficult if there are too many different opinions or even conflicting views of things.. and if I just say stuff and all say, 'Okay' it's iffy too, like it needs to be debated more.. or they haven't seen some important points.. and I'm not sure whether to bring them up at all.. and there will be classes on communication/moderating in march only - which is kinda too late?? ugh!!

Many people. There will be many different opinions. The conflicting opinions between a few or many should be expected. Is that not one of the points to a debate? Leaving the iffy "okay" behind. Bringing forth difference.

I must admit I am having difficulty discerning how the Eco things (event?) should be.

Bring forth those important points. I have never, not once, took a communication class. Not sure why it is needed. You will do fine.

Feathers

I must admit I am having difficulty discerning how the Eco things (event?) should be.
Yeah, apparently so do we :) eco club/non-profit (with later events), and how we'll function/run it.. It's kinda mind-boggling..
finding time & space for meetings, aligning wishes/visions, how to make decisions/set priorities together (when not all at a meeting and some don't read e-mail, some are very busy), etc. Some things are of a bit 'sensitive' nature etc.
I would prefer consensus of everyone, or at least deciding together at a meeting, sometimes it just doesn't seem possible.. so how to do it then?

Thank you. :) Talking about it helps.

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
Like crap, feeling so down and empty. I hate being like this but I feel like I don't have the energy to keep crawling my way back out of this pit. I can't laugh or cry and I can't seem to enjoy anything.

I don't enjoy being alone but at the same time I just can't be arsed with people right now. So many conflicting feelings and too much time to dwell on them. C.b.t has been going well, but it requires me to put so much effort in each and every day, but in turn my nerves cant always handle that and it makes me ill and run down In itself.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm just screwed up beyond repair.

Like crap, feeling so down and empty. I hate being like this but I feel like I don't have the energy to keep crawling my way back out of this pit. I can't laugh or cry and I can't seem to enjoy anything.

I don't enjoy being alone but at the same time I just can't be arsed with people right now. So many conflicting feelings and too much time to dwell on them. C.b.t has been going well, but it requires me to put so much effort in each and every day, but in turn my nerves cant always handle that and it makes me ill and run down In itself.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm just screwed up beyond repair.

Sorry to hear your feeling down.::(: I know depression can really zap any energy you need to do even the helpful things like C.b.t.
I hope you can find a way out of this soon.:)

Kiwong

It is an awful thing to happen isn't it? Leaves me feeling cold and excluded.

Might've said too much. I have a plant to try to be included.

Last edited: