How are you feeling?

Feathers

feels like a sucky day, and I shouldn't read romances with happy endings !! ::(: especially where people have CAREERS *AND* happy love'n'romance adventures!! grr!! ::(:

and written by authors who died from cancer (now I wonder if I'll die from cancer too ::(: )

or about happy school teachers whose sole idea in life is to be happy teachers and happy mums.. grr...

or about characters experiencing PTSD... or going through some really bad stuff...

but what can I read then?? grr..

Kato

I saw my psychologist today. As usual I left with a kinda on top of the world felling. I will come back to earth soon.

We had a very insightful discussion. We came to one of the motives that is driving my destruction. I have a role in my birth family as the scapegoat or the black sheep. As a child everyone was pointing the finger at me saying I was where their the families problems came from. I remember this role from about six years old on. I took on this role and have never left put it all of it behind me. So much of it is left in my personality that I am driving my avoidance further down a slippery slope and most of all, destroying my life.
I guess I have something else to worry about and discover about myself.

I am also discovering that my mindfulness practice is allowing me to take the pressure off of my worries about the future by resting in between intense and painful thoughts. I think I will put more time into more traditional meditation along with.

Anyway,I just wanted to share my day. Off to some work I have.

Interzone

Another lonely week. I'm seriously putting almost 0 effort towards school and Halloween is coming up and looks like I'll be home doing nothing while everyone else does something.

I feel like I am stuck in a quicksand pit.
My emotions and feelings are on the ground beside it, out of my reach.
The only feeling I have with me in the pit is anger!
I am sick of this, I want to get out!!!!::(:

coyote

Unwanted. I'm such a joke ::(:

not to dismiss your pain...

but, you do realize that nearly every man (and some of the women) on this forum has said that they want to be with you?

of course, it's different between "real life" and strangers on an internet forum

but still - you're not completely unwanted, are you?

coyote

I am feeling like Date Line NBC is depressing journalism.

of course - that's how they get people to watch

that's how they sell so much advertising time during the show

more viewers = more money

that's the bottom line - not what they're "reporting"