How are you feeling?

EscapeArtist

I'm feeling ok now. Had a bad week but I seem to have weathered the storm. It's a mix feeling though, as I know things will take a change for the worst eventually, so what little content I have now will not last. But at least at this moment I'm fine.

That's the way, keep on enjoying that present moment. When the worst of the storm comes, we're here for you, to rant, to be listened to, to get it out, to offer words of advice to help you through.

ilmatross

Calm.

it's pouring raining like no other, it makes me so unbelievably happy. I love the rain

also we had a tornado touch down just north of us, I heard the alarms and **** myself. Good thing it headed towards frisco instead, **** frisco.

Feathers

:mad: I don't like when my roommate talks about me on the phone when I'm in the room. Especially when it makes me sound pathetic ::(:

Start making passionate noises and 'Ooh baby'?? (That'll teach em! :D)

Just kidding!! (Or maybe it could work? hmm.. ;))

Feathers

My cat came back. Little bitch had me worried for 5 days. She is insane, I even sent out pamphlets and do i get any appreciation...NO...she just comes in here...has a nibble then takes off again.... no appreciation or respect...she reminds me of society...

It's not respectful to call your cat a 'bitch'!! ::(: :mad:

Well, that's what cats are like.. If you want appreciation, get a dog?
(not sure how one would get along with the cat though!!)

sevenroses

I've been having some physical tests/ blood tests, and examinations with my liver, etc and I'm really scared of the results which I have to wait for two weeks. There might be a chance I might have some terminal illness that won't affect me right away but later on in life. I just have been loosing sleep, not eating so much, and just generally stressed out about it. I don't wanna go much into detail but that's what is bothering me lately :(

Last edited:

moni10

back after a while:D;my keyboard doesn't work so it's so frustrating having to use avirtual one but I was missing this forum..I just couldn't help it even if writing this post took me a looooong time:mad:

Last edited:

Obstacle 1

I feel like I have veered off of the path I had nicely set out for the short term.. Suddenly nothing seems sure anymore, I am going back to the old habits of short sightedness and making out everything as a bigger problem than it is

EscapeArtist

^ Hey me too.. You put that better than I could have... I can't offer you much reassurance, other than, progress is gradual... So much so that it might have to be mixed up with some of the previous pain, but it will seep slowly into your life through these periods of achievement. We are not going backwards, but rather allowing a very gradual step forwards... Oh, right, the cliche. 2 steps forward, 1 step back.