How are you feeling?

petrified eyes

Physically: Knees are hurting, it's my own fault though, I haven't been stretching or exercising as much as I should.

Mentally: Mind is a bit cloudy. Residual thoughts from yesterday, unclear goals for today and still in the process of waking up. I could use some more coffee.

Tmeister

Not posted here for abit...

feeling abit lost... what is the point in doing something just to totally get ignored most of the time...

I'm feeling relaxed, yeah!!!!!!! :)
I've found a way to keep myself relaxed, to keep alert of my body tension, i mean, I always tend to sit in a tensed body position, and now I feel much better. And I try to do things what makes me feel good, happy and relaxed.
I take more time for myself, like doing things I love.
and the 50 ways to reduce my anxiety list is just awesome.
I will post a topic for you guys where i found it.
I'm just another google freak who searches whole google around to find a good thing about anxiety.... ;)
And i found something good :)

planemo

Just lost an internet "friend". She has been going through some tough times and she finds it appropriate to be mean to me.:confused: That's life I guess.::(:

Thank you FG. :)

Got no real friends in real life, so I kinda depend on my internet friends. But you're right they come and go.

Yw ;)

Maybe you can meet them in real life?
Or join a social group?

Yeah, friendship (love too btw) is a weird thing sometimes..
i mean its strange how it works..
But its great too ofc :D

planemo

Yw ;)

Maybe you can meet them in real life?
Or join a social group?

Yeah, friendship (love too btw) is a weird thing sometimes..
i mean its strange how it works..
But its great too ofc :D

Funny enough I prefer having an internet friend coz I don't have to worry about how I look or if the person is gonna judge me negatively. It's just the words usually that count, and that's something I'm more than ok with. So i guess if my friends were not from other parts of the world, I would probably not meet then anyway. *blush*

But I did have a true friend in High School but I guess those days are gone. But you never know...

Forgotten-Children

Well... Unsure and hopeful at the same time I guess. I was so nervous when taking my interview and I think that was pretty obvious to the manager, but she seemed sympathetic and understanding because I told her right off the bat that I had Asperger Syndrome so... MAYBE she'll understand and still higher me. Afterall, I applied for house keeping so there's not much socializing involved.

I'm just hoping I get the job because I really need the money. :/

Danfalc

Banned
Tired and ready for bed,I don't know how I've managed it but my sleep is nearly back to semi normal.

But very flat and numb still,struggling to muster the motivation to do what needs doing,been putting my c.b.t therapy off just because I know I'm not motivated enough right now.Chronic depression is horrible to deal with.Meh.