How are you feeling?

Ignace

Nervous ... Gotta go to the school director tomorrow because of Friday. I think I gotta go to her though, no idea where I gotta be, but it's the most logical. Gonna get a lot of attention tomorrow ..

I'm feeling dizzy. I have been at the laptop too long now (whole evening)
Maybe I have a virus now.. Lol.. The computer makes me feel dizzy
But i will close the laptop now, I will take some rest from that typemachine
Ciao x

arsenalwa

Getting sicker. What is odd is that this is the third time I get really sick in the last couple months. As if I didn't have enough problems mentally...

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Getting sicker. What is odd is that this is the third time I get really sick in the last couple months. As if I didn't have enough problems mentally...

I'd send you some of my immune system if I could. I haven't had a sick day from school since 5th grade (8 years ago). I don't get sick at all.

I'm getting one of my pieces performed for the class in about an hour... after which I'll have to give a small talk about the piece. ugghh... stomach's in knots right now. might not survivesdfko

Feeling annoyed at time, for some weird reason. I shouldn't get frustrated at natural laws, but I do. :C

I wish it would just stop. Then again, that would have other disadvantages.. Like, life literally stopping. Can't have that either. :rolleyes:

coyote

Feeling annoyed at time, for some weird reason. I shouldn't get frustrated at natural laws, but I do. :C

I wish it would just stop. Then again, that would have other disadvantages.. Like, life literally stopping. Can't have that either. :rolleyes:

yeah,... gravity is a bitch