How are you feeling?

Kato

I can barely feel the pleasant mood I was in this morning. The day before life was worth living. Now I wrestle with my seemingly hopeless self.This whole year has been madness. I just cannot seem to keep out my depressions. They keep coming back with vengeance. Makes my future seem full of more downfalls and little hope.

Ahhh Why even write. What is the point.

I ran out of subscription time awhile ago. I have nothing worth playing on live anyway. Not having money blows.

Having money does indeed blow.

You know....if I have some money left in my bank account, I could purchase a 3 month sub and send you the code....If I have no money tomorrow you will have to wait till the 25th.

lunaticbinge

Having money does indeed blow.

You know....if I have some money left in my bank account, I could purchase a 3 month sub and send you the code....If I have no money tomorrow you will have to wait till the 25th.

Thanks man but I don't want you spending money on my ass. lol I feel pathetic enough without accepting charity. xD

lunaticbinge

I'm not spending money on you, I'm spending money on me so I can party up with a fellow Halo gamer that isn't retarded or a kid.

Think of it like that.

Did I tell you I don't have Reach yet? Well yeah I don't have reach lol I have so little money that i've been playing fallout 3 for like 6 months. Ugh...:mad: