How are you feeling?

But what if we are unconsciously aliens.. and have social anxiety?

I mean, my weirdness alone is enough ''alien'' to get us all round. |Q

No "what if's" puma!

Don't you know that that's what causes your Social Anxiety!!?? Silly! (i'll let it pass this time :rolleyes:)

Really?.. ;3 Let's try this one then. What if; we are just misunderstood human beings with capabilities beyond our own knowledge? What if; we are normal, and have been all along?

''What if's'' still a bad thing? ;D

awkwardamanda

No I haven't, thanks for the advice. I think pain relievers are great, that's why I have to watch myself not to get addicted to them.

You're welcome. A couple of pills throughout the day is no big deal. Makes the pain bearable. Advil works better than Tylenol for ladies cramps, btw.

KiaKaha

Banned
I am reading some articles at succeedsocially.com and Its making me feel even worse. I have SO MUCH work to do on myself. Its also making me realize how utterly socially incompetent I really am by pointing out all these things that I am completely hopeless at to get along with people better. I am so confused...its totally unfair how most people just "know" this stuff, whereas I am 31 and dont have a clue how to function....GAAH.

planemo

NO. don't do that, its no fun. believe me

I think you need to sound out your issues and get some feedback. more share, less despair. how about it?

Yes I agree with phocas, Malady. Maybe saying what is bothering you might help. Anyway, welcome back.:)

As for me I'm just neutral. :| More than ok with that though...