How are you feeling?

^I wish I could cry. I haven't cried.... in God knows how long. I feel like crying about not being able to cry! That's how sad it is. I remember feeling so good after a good cry as a kid, I want that! :/

^I would if I could.

I'm sorry to hear that - it's such a shame. But I know all to well how rough the world can be on us :(. SAD indeed *sad face*

Danfalc

Banned
A little tired and drained from having to go c.b.t at 9:30 this morning,far too early for my liking :D But finding it helpful so far.

I'm feeling good, many things are coming my way... Things are in sight..
( i mean, that i can study again, work, sing, and live on my own with coaching)

Danfalc

Banned
Despite having a constructive day.I think doing so much this week has taken it out of me a little bit.I have been out so much more than normal and it's just catching up with me now.

Still hopefully after a good nights sleep I should feel better fingers crossed :)

coyote

Frustrated with a growing anxiety. My anxiety is building because I need to go attend to my life and I am avoiding realities once again. Frustrated because there are so many interesting threads/posts right now.

So, I must re-focus,relax, and do what I am suppose to do while assuring myself I can learn and express later. Feels like a real bummer though.

Oh man, I can relate - this is nearly every day for me.

Sometimes I win.

Feathers

headachey. a bit aimless. there are a million things that i could be looking into right now.
a friend has been calling me at 1am, two nights in a row. i haven't been answering my cellphone. their call last night woke me up. this person should be more respectful of my time but i feel bad about not picking up. :/
based on the voicemail that this person left the day before, they're calling for the hell of it, just to say hi. i haven't listened to the most recent voicemail. i should go and do that now. perhaps it was urgent. but, grar!

Turn off the phone or at least put it to 'silent'?
That's what I do every night before I go to sleep... usually...
It's healthier to sleep with no cell-phone 'radiation' around anyway...

planemo

I'm feeling very nervous about tomorrow. I have to go to the License Department tomorrow to renew my drivers license. I'm kinda freaking out a bit. I hate leaving the house usually, but going to government buildings just creep me out even more. ::(:

KiaKaha

Banned
I think I might be having a good day.... not sure yet... filthy looks at a minimum today... the anticipation is killing me tho...

yulee

I'm feeling exhausted after college. Feeling anxious everyday=( I feel so much I don't even want to go into depth.