How are you feeling?

Theres no way in the world that thing is legal. They made even a .50 cal rifle illegal in California.

Ah, well I heard it was $30,000 Dollars a few years back. I thought the state of Texas can have anything? Heard of knobcreek? Gathering of gun nuts every year. They have everything and I mean everything.

lunaticbinge

Ah, well I heard it was $30,000 Dollars a few years back. I thought the state of Texas can have anything? Heard of knobcreek? Gathering of gun nuts every year. They have everything and I mean everything.

Well I suppose if theres a few guys that own frickin' miniguns theres gotta be a few of these out there. Explosives seem to be the only thing you absolutely can not own. Legally anyway...

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Hey you guys should make a "guns" thread, you seem to like it. All I see are deathsticks firing metal slabs at stuff.

lunaticbinge

Hey you guys should make a "guns" thread, you seem to like it. All I see are deathsticks firing metal slabs at stuff.

Guns are tools. Only people can kill.
Edit: Also, if I were to make a thread me and Anti-Matter are probably the only ones that would use it. Kinda pointless.

Last edited: