How are you feeling?

Feeling very weird, but okay. I've decided to celebrating her life, instead of regretting her death. I knew it was coming, she was 15 after all.

planemo

Well I decided not to face my insecurities and go stand in a long queue for a few hours, to renew my license. I'm gonna have to eventually, but I'm really dreading it...

went to school today, but ended up hiding in the computer lab instead of attending class :( ...bad because next week is exams and i'm sure the teacher would've given hints today lol. just one of those days i guess.. didn't feel like facing peopleee. apart from that, i'm feeling okay, haha

planemo

I feel mighty relieved. :) I just learnt of another building to go renew my drivers license and it had no queue, well a very short one anyway. The best part being that it didn't look like a prison and everything went smoothly...:D

I hope something bad won't come and even the score though...:rolleyes:

ilmatross

ive got a crush on my best friend

shes awesome..but ive been friendzoned

it sucks listening to her talk about other guys. so depressing.

ilmatross

and im pretty sure my best online friend just kill himself

said he was depressed, did a shot of H and signed off msn to 'sleep forever'

what a ****ing lovely day.

All of a sudden a harsh cold has hit my system. Headaches are the worst part of it, though. Don't care about the other symptoms much.

and im pretty sure my best online friend just kill himself

said he was depressed, did a shot of H and signed off msn to 'sleep forever'

what a ****ing lovely day.

That's terrible, man. :c Better wait until you've got confirmation first, suicide is usually a fantasy for escape that doesn't go any further then a hypothetical plan.

I hope this is one of those cases.

coyote

Very frustrated at the moment.

I locked my keys in my car - and I never lock my car - what was I thinking?

I can't find my back-up key that I always carry for just such a problem.

Cant' find the other set that I stashed somewhere months ago before I moved.

And, I literally do not have enough money to pay someone to open my car.

I'm about to go look for a big rock.

arsenalwa

That's terrible, man. :c Better wait until you've got confirmation first, suicide is usually a fantasy for escape that doesn't go any further then a hypothetical plan.

I hope this is one of those cases.

Yeah I hope so too. It's not easy. I wanted to do it a lot of times and even told people I'm gonna do it but then just couldn't.