How are you feeling?

^ ::(: I envy you people that can cry. Imagine feeling badly, but not being able to cry - now that just sucks, cause you can't even let it out ::eek::

Bah, I don't ****in care. I'm still going to enjoy what little happiness I have :D:D (And expand it into more happiness :))

^Seriously, I can't cry lol... Like I can try to and make the sounds and everything, but at most I'll manage to just get my eyes wet :/. I want to cry like I used to cry when I was a kid!. I'm so ****in numb! (might be the prozac xD)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^Seriously, I can't cry lol... Like I can try to and make the sounds and everything, but at most I'll manage to just get my eyes wet :/. I want to cry like I used to cry when I was a kid!. I'm so ****in numb! (might be the prozac xD)

Meds make you numb? Better stay away unless I want to forget I'm even here.

****in tired as hell x-x. Work sucks, I feel so retarded atm :/

eat-drink-smiley-5150.gif

There you go, buddy. ;3

Maybe you need professional help? I understand Cali has a lot of programs for therapy.

My therapist gets at my core issues and I can start bawling like a baby. I know she is doing it on purpose and I know I need to get to these issues but crying in front of people is so embarrassing for me.

For about an hour my wife has been urging me to go help her. I better go or I will be crying for sure. Good luck with this. Take good care of yourself.

See ya later...

Thanks Kato :). I think someday I will seek professional help. I'm doing pretty well on my own at the moment now, thankfully.

Seasons

Tired of emotional bouncing. He texts, I feel good and calm. I text back, my heart starts racing incredibly until he replies. I'm not sure if I'm gonna handle this much longer.

anxiety1408

Me too. It doesn't help all my homework assignments are online...

Im doing online a levels and I have assignments due, Infact they were due in a week ago :/ I haven't gotten anywhere... And im thinking more about how much Iv missed and how much I have to do in a little time, and its making me more stressed grr! I don't know why I spend so much time online Im addicted! :mad:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Im doing online a levels and I have assignments due, Infact they were due in a week ago :/ I haven't gotten anywhere... And im thinking more about how much Iv missed and how much I have to do in a little time, and its making me more stressed grr! I don't know why I spend so much time online Im addicted! :mad:

I know me too. If I had found this place in the summer my post count would probably be double, maybe not but I'd be here even more often. I'm thinking about banning myself...

anxiety1408

I know me too. If I had found this place in the summer my post count would probably be double, maybe not but I'd be here even more often. I'm thinking about banning myself...

Haha you would have probably 10,000 posts if you joined a few months ago atleast, You have got 1,000+ in no time man you spend more time than me on here and I spend alot of time! lol We both need to get away from here for a while and do what we gotta do! We can both give company to eachother by not coming on here for a few days lol ;)

arsenalwa

Haha you would have probably 10,000 posts if you joined a few months ago atleast, You have got 1,000+ in no time man you spend more time than me on here and I spend alot of time! lol We both need to get away from here for a while and do what we gotta do! We can both give company to eachother by not coming on here for a few days lol ;)

A few days are okay. Don't go forever though. You are both pretty cool :cool:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

I actually took four days off like two weeks ago, and I can't lie I did check on threads even though I didn't log on. Like maybe 1 hour overall per day, but still. If I hadn't taken that break I wouldn't have found out about Fiona's new album though, so :).

anxiety1408

A few days are okay. Don't go forever though. You are both pretty cool :cool:

Thanks man, Your a cool dude yourself :cool: Don't worry wont leave you here ;) Ps. Its a proposition (however you spell it) lol but I dont personally think I can not come on for a few days, But I will certainly try and restrict my use on the site until I have some assignments out of the way ;)