How are you feeling?

I found out my cat collapsed and died this morning.

And she just collapsed, no signs of it or anything. I thought she would have more time and would pass more gradual. I like this way better I guess, we all knew it was going to happen within the next 2 years, rather this then have her suffer some decease.

This was the cat that was solely responsible for not killing myself at one point in time. I am not suicidal anymore, but it's just a big a loss as it would be otherwise.

I'm quite devastated at the moment. I hope it was painless.

lunaticbinge

I found out my cat collapsed and died this morning.

And she just collapsed, no signs of it or anything. I thought she would have more time and would pass more gradual. I like this way better I guess, we all knew it was going to happen within the next 2 years, rather this then have her suffer some decease.

This was the cat that was solely responsible for not killing myself at one point in time. I am not suicidal anymore, but it's just a big a loss as it would be otherwise.

I'm quite devastated at the moment. I hope it was painless.

So sorry to hear that. It always sucks when animals die. I wish my dog could live forever, but I know he only has a couple years left at the most. I find mentally steeling myself works well for dealing with possible loss in the future.

Honda

I feel like ****, i see people around me are moving ahead getting jobs and getting into relationships while im stuck over here and i dunno what to do with my lack of income and lack of a job.. Sometimes i feel like not giving a **** anymore...
Im jobless, my dad keeps pushing me thinking if he does I'll get somewhere but actually it makes me feel more like demotivated especially that i live in his house and take his money is another extra.. Even if i go to parties or such i feel discouraged and cannot get to enjoy it even if i try.. Now i feel like i need someone to talk to but i cannot find anyone..

KiaKaha

Banned
I am getting pretty ****ing sick of people at my course looking at me like I am piece of ****. I dont need it. I havent done anything wrong, yet they think they know all there is to know about me. Ok I KNOW I look like some kind of serial rapist or something, but there is no need to treat me like one. Pissy ****ty looks of contempt and inferiority are really starting to get on my nerves. I am on the absolute cusp of smacking one of these *******s HARD in the face. I try and treat everyone with some degree of common courtesy and respect. Yes, I say hello and introduce myself to people I dont know...I know that that is against some unspoken social rule, but I would like to think that I am reasonably friendly...even if that goes against the tone of my post. I am going to quit, its getting to me...**** my qualification...I dont need it.

MaliceInWickedland

Very bored and having trouble falling asleep at the moment so here I am, posting randomly until I eventually fall asleep on the keyboard and wake up with square marks all over my face in the morning ::p:

lunaticbinge

Feel like complete ****. Nobody understands social anxiety at all and it's going to destroy my life. They all just say "get over it" and "poor you". I just want to give the collective world a slap in the face. There is no hope.

Feathers

I am getting pretty ****ing sick of people at my course looking at me like I am piece of ****. I dont need it. I havent done anything wrong, yet they think they know all there is to know about me. Ok I KNOW I look like some kind of serial rapist or something, but there is no need to treat me like one. Pissy ****ty looks of contempt and inferiority are really starting to get on my nerves. I am on the absolute cusp of smacking one of these *******s HARD in the face. I try and treat everyone with some degree of common courtesy and respect. Yes, I say hello and introduce myself to people I dont know...I know that that is against some unspoken social rule, but I would like to think that I am reasonably friendly...even if that goes against the tone of my post. I am going to quit, its getting to me...**** my qualification...I dont need it.

Yeah, the tone of this post is pretty aggressive... Sounds like you're pretty upset about it... Well, if you say hi with that kind of emotion, it's probably better to stop saying hi...? You can just go take your class and that's it.. Who says you 'need' to socialize with anyone?

How do you know what's in their heads? Did anyone say something? If not, it may be just the negative thoughts speaking aloud in your head!

Maybe if you pull back a little other people may actually approach you? (If you stay sort of open?) If you're older than the others, this may have a bit to do with it too.. though my friends studied later on in life too and got along with some classmates well.. Difficult to get along well with 'everyone' though.. Some people may hate you just because you said hi to other people in the class they dislike, or because you're cheerful when they are down, it may have nothing to do with you...

KiaKaha

Banned
Hopelessly dissapointed that I will probably never get to meet most of you lovely people. Annoyed that if this forum could somehow be part of the real world, that due to social games, unspoken rules and SA I would never know as much as I do about the other members lives, how they feel, how they think and who they are than I do by visiting the forum...

its messed up...IMHO

Feathers

Feel like complete ****. Nobody understands social anxiety at all and it's going to destroy my life. They all just say "get over it" and "poor you". I just want to give the collective world a slap in the face. There is no hope.

Hey, if you learn more about it and yourself, you can actually change things... You don't have to wait for others...

I can understand the frustration..

Truth is some people may never understand it, or may understand and still have poor communication skills to talk about it...
There are good books or even courses that might help. Or maybe you could find a good counsellor or group to work on these things?

Think about it, not everyone understands quantum physics either, would you slap people just because they were bad at maths?

Very rarely are good communication skills taught at school, or anywhere else.. And unless you talk to a trained psychologist, people may not have a clue what you're talking about.. And only answer from their very limited experience and knowledge.. That is, only those with a similar form of SA or trained/informed about it may somewhat understand..