How are you feeling?

planemo

I've just given up. That's all I'm gonna say...
3147.gif

AimeeSP

Heart broken. One of my grandads died early hours this morning so unexpected i have no idea how am gonna get through the next few days, its hard trying to be strong for people when im weak. :(

Uber Schnitzel

Heart broken. One of my grandads died early hours this morning so unexpected i have no idea how am gonna get through the next few days, its hard trying to be strong for people when im weak. :(

Awww Aimee I'm so sorry to hear that ::(: Hope you're gonna be ok, we're all here for you if you need us. You don't have to be strong; there's no set way that you're supposed to handle this, but it's important to be with your family *hugs*

I'm not quite sure how to categorize this feeling..

I just really wish I wasn't here right now. I want to be free again.. like the very first human beings.

jhanniffy

You know when you have different feelings towards different things going on in your life so you feel nothing...ya thats me

GhoulsNightOut

Feeling really stressed out right now. I've been completing my assignments last minute lately and I hate that. It's ridiculous really because I have plenty of time to finish them early but I always get too distracted with just wanting to do other things. I get so bored easily and need to constantly find ways of entertaining myself. -_______-
My mind feels too cluttered right now and I can't think straight. Agh

Danfalc

Banned
So tired,but that's a good thing right now and pleasantly surprised.And old friend rang me out of the blue, haven't heard off them for like a year.My ears are burning but was nice to speak to them.

EasySkankin

So do I... at 6 am!

I have a sh**ty job with a horrible boss... but I'm still happy about it :D

It's not worth getting stressed over a job. Besides people (including my boss) treat me better when I don't give a damn :cool:. As long as I do my job and don't do anything I shouldn't be doing, I'm cool ;)

mrb

well iv just been sunbathing outside , its really quite pleasant watching all the fluffy clouds go by , you see the odd seagull whizz past , a most relaxing way to spend an hour or so , and now im off to do my weight training , isnt life exciting , doesnt it just fill you with unlimited amounts of joy :) so much so that you feel like your going to expload and millions of tiny joy bubbles will burst out of you :) ok maybe not :rolleyes: