How are you feeling?

I feel like the years are repeating themselves and all that ppl have promised to me of getting better r going down the drains and im terrified and bored, cant go out cuz it's to sunny and i have noone to go out with for that matter, I dont even have anything to say to my best freind :/
I just want to die:/

Ignace

Nervous ! I have a presentation tomorrow for school for sure, so no delaying ! Then I got my last one Thursday or next Monday.::(:

Feel like smashing my laptop off of the wall..and smashing everything up in my room. I hate the internet...it's so frustrating. I think i need to seriously get away from online all together..and 'find myself' in rel life. The internet is an evil addiction..and i wish i never showed any interest in it..ever. ::(:

exactly :/

My heads absolutely bloody wrecked. I just wanna cry. Feel like i'm gonna crack soon. My stupid brain has me convinced that my friend is after my boyfriend and that she's gonna take him from me. CONVINCED! I actually feel like a third wheel when i'm with the two of them. She's interesting and i'm boring. She always seems really interested in him and smiles at him and compliments him all the time. I hate her even standing near him let alone talking to him! I wish she'd just get a man of her own to put my mind at ease... I'm such a psycho...

mummylala

Feeling so bloody angry :mad::mad::mad: need a punch bag cause if i dont take my anger out on something its gonna eat at me and make me feel 10 times worse...

I hate the f**king educational system in this country AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH