How are you feeling?

stephen

I'm intrigued, stressed, and confused all at the same time. A friend came over tonight and told me about an idea he has for a song. So I'm supposed to come up with an "epic riff" by the time he comes over again tomorrow night. Then we'll have something to work from. And he had to point out that he doesn't want "power metal epic, just epic."

So it really helps that I broke a string on my nearest guitar this morning and decided to destring and pull the thing apart....

So about 17 hours to come up with an "epic riff" on a Strat-style guitar with no strings, no electronics, and no power metal. To me, that sounds epic.

I guess I'll just pull that philharmonic orchestra out of my back pocket and get to work.... :rolleyes:

:D

LOL. Good luck.

Uber Schnitzel

Just seen so much racism and bullying on a facebook group. I wish everyone could get along together and stop all this hatred. It doesn't matter what country you come from, what the colour of your skin is, what your sexuality is, we're all human beings with feelings. I wish all these people filled with hate for eachother could replace the hatred with love and show kindness to eachother. I say we should all have one huge cuddle. A cuddle fixes many broken feelings IMO. ::p:

Hey look! Here's something to hug...

Here is what he looks like in his box:

BoxImage.jpg

:D

Sorted - as they say on eastenders...well it's more like "Saw-t-ed"

I'm worried about the future..i dont have much time before college, and i want a good career and this is screwing up my brain..how am i supposed to be dedicated and gove a 100% :(
im not talking just about sa, im very weird..

Ignace

Had the best Powerpoint presentation of my class today, but I screwed up in reading of my papers. So my talking was the worst. Got medium points. Felt pretty good today, but since a few hours I'm emotionless... Tired, depressed. *Sigh*

I'm worried about the future..i dont have much time before college, and i want a good career and this is screwing up my brain..how am i supposed to be dedicated and gove a 100% :(
im not talking just about sa, im very weird..

mrb

my mate clive just had a right go at me on the phone ::eek:: ill tell you why well we dumped a load of stuff today that belonged to a non paying customer , we looked in a lot of the boxes it was all rubbish , but we did find a big rubber dildo , so when my mate clive turned up i taped it to the bumper of his car whilst my work mates kept him talking , so then he drove off with it wobbling about on the back bumper , about 8 miles down the rd the police pulled him up :eek: they wanted to know who put it there as its an offence ... he said the last place he stopped was at our yard , the police turned up but they couldnt prove it and drove away :D my mate clive knows it was me even though i denied it ...... oh what fun ;)

Ignace

my mate clive just had a right go at me on the phone ::eek:: ill tell you why well we dumped a load of stuff today that belonged to a non paying customer , we looked in a lot of the boxes it was all rubbish , but we did find a big rubber dildo , so when my mate clive turned up i taped it to the bumper of his car whilst my work mates kept him talking , so then he drove off with it wobbling about on the back bumper , about 8 miles down the rd the police pulled him up :eek: they wanted to know who put it there as its an offence ... he said the last place he stopped was at our yard , the police turned up but they couldnt prove it and drove away :D my mate clive knows it was me even though i denied it ...... oh what fun ;)

That's such a genius idea ! But I'm not gonna buy a dildo for every person I hate to stick it to someone's car.

planemo

freezing cold. last week i was out in the sun and it was too hot to wear a jersey/jacket, now even being indoors is freezing. i don't like winter.

In the process of committing emotional suicide. Certain things should remain quarantined, however, my streaks of cleanliness are usually interrupted and marred by my masochistic appetite for all that is unhealthy.

I deserve so much better than this.