How are you feeling?

Agon

Bummed. It's the end of my long weekend and I have to go back to school tomorrow >:[ Yay for having 3-hour breaks in high school and no one to share them with.

How can one delete such a heavy memory from their mind? The cruelty of another has left such an imprint on every part of me and they don't even bother to help clean the mess. As I toil in this bed beside nightfall, they're most likely having the time of their life.

Lionheart

Banned
Today after the school the bus was full so i had to stand and fight against eye contact manny people just cant stop looking at me...it was feeling horrible.

I'm going to volunteer at a women's professional tennis tournament here in San Diego (Mercury Insurance Open, next month) as a way to forcefully challenge my social anxiety. If I happen to run into Daniela Hantuchova, well, my nerves and anxiety will just run wildly.

anomicdeer

I'm going to volunteer at a women's professional tennis tournament here in San Diego (Mercury Insurance Open, next month) as a way to forcefully challenge my social anxiety. If I happen to run into Daniela Hantuchova, well, my nerves and anxiety will just run wildly.

Oh that sounds great :D

lyricalliaisons

I feel very bad. I had an appointment with my psychiatrist but I canceled it a little over an hour before it started because I was too afraid to go. I'm feeling very depressed today & just want to crawl under something & die.

bigrob

Right now feeling....woozy.

My back is out atm and the muscle relaxer combined with my anxiety meds make me really sleepy.

I feel very bad. I had an appointment with my psychiatrist but I canceled it a little over an hour before it started because I was too afraid to go. I'm feeling very depressed today & just want to crawl under something & die.

Sounds more like a good time to go to me. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

lyricalliaisons

Right now feeling....woozy.

My back is out atm and the muscle relaxer combined with my anxiety meds make me really sleepy.

Sounds more like a good time to go to me. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

I can never leave the house when I'm this depressed-- depression makes my agoraphobia worse.
Besides, I didn't feel depressed until I canceled the appointment. Before that, I was just terrified of the thought of having to go. He couldn't do anything about the depression, anyway.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Do you have pets, LL?

I'm feeling Jager, beer, and Skinny Puppy at 99 decibels.

Yep. :D

{if you don't know your dB, that's equivalent to the noise level of a jackhammer 1 meter away}

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Yes, you are. :)

When I'm at my most depressed, my cats are pretty much the only reason I get out of bed. I just couldn't bear the thought of not feeding them, changing their litter, etc. I can rot, but I can't let them suffer. And of course they help and make me feel better, for their part.

lyricalliaisons

Yes, you are. :)

When I'm at my most depressed, my cats are pretty much the only reason I get out of bed. I just couldn't bear the thought of not feeding them, changing their litter, etc. I can rot, but I can't let them suffer. And of course they help and make me feel better, for their part.

Mine make me feel better, too. Especially my annoying, evil kitten who never listens to what I say, eats everything she sees, & always gets into things lol. But they're downstairs, & I'm in my room alone. I guess I should spend some time with them soon because they'll make me feel better (& it will make them feel better, too). ::eek::