How are you feeling?

M1tCh

Banned
Utterly awful until moments ago. So bad as to border on depressive cataplexy...Things are pretty bad when you feel so devastated by life that you can barely move a muscle.

I realize it's pointless to think that anyone here cares, but hey, i felt like posting, and it's good to get 'it' out.

FOR REAL

Banned
never answering the phone again:confused:

how can someone play snooker in a fkn shed and take a pregnant girl to the hospital at the same time:confused:

hangbi92

Always this same feeling. I wish the night lasted forever so that I wouldnt have to wake up feeling depressed and go to school

Kat

Feeling a bit on the ill side but I’ll get there, doing a lot better then what I was this morning, I faced my anxiety and now I am decompressing.

You are not entirely ignored in here Dronee.:) I always enjoy your artistic talents you post in SPW, as I am sure many others here do too!:)

Hey thanks. I posted my problems here today. Got zero replies. I guess guys are just expected to solve their own stuff and tough it out. Haha... "artistic talents". Never thought I'd hear that used on myself ever.

nopark

Jittery because I've overdosed on caffeine to get me through the night.

And my eye is twitching and it's really really annoying. IT JUST WONT STOP. *poke*