How are you feeling?

AGlife

ive noticed a lot of people on here not liking school, if you dont like it, dont go, just do what you want to do;):)

haha no man i do like school. Just did some...not so smart stuff this weekend and nervous for seeing everyone :p

Tangent

Banned
Terribly arrogant. It was such a lovely, sunny day. I walked to town and I wasn't even intimidated by the cowish lady at Centrelink. I wasn't intimidated by hoards of public high-school kids on their way home. And even smiled in my most friendly way and replied to the guy who was gardening in his front yard and made small-talk about the weather.

Gosh, I'm awesome!

M1tCh

Banned
Terribly arrogant. It was such a lovely, sunny day. I walked to town and I wasn't even intimidated by the cowish lady at Centrelink. I wasn't intimidated by hoards of public high-school kids on their way home. And even smiled in my most friendly way and replied to the guy who was gardening in his front yard and made small-talk about the weather.

Gosh, I'm awesome!

wtg.

I'm okay-thanks-bye.

combat

Depressed... I really need to talk to someone face-to-face but I don't think I have anyone to turn to... ::(:

mrb

board im getting off my lazy asse and going out again , dunno were im going but the suns out im sure ill think of something to do .....

anomicdeer

I feel like leaving the UK for good.

Yeah that is how some people feel about the country they live in.
I use to want to leave USA but that really wouldn't help me. Actually I still don't mind going to another country but I know by moving to a different country would actually make we feel better. Unless things are the same in one whole country. At least in big countries there are different places. City, countryside... little, or too many people. Well developed, old beat down places.

overcome.

[/b]Yeah that is how some people feel about the country they live in.[/b]
I use to want to leave USA but that really wouldn't help me. Actually I still don't mind going to another country but I know by moving to a different country would actually make we feel better. Unless things are the same in one whole country. At least in big countries there are different places. City, countryside... little, or too many people. Well developed, old beat down places.

I agree. People always want what they cannot have. I'd like more countryside, personally, fewer people. Every place has its pros and cons, I guess. I, also, wanted to leave my country after visiting another country abroad. In actual fact, though, the reality was that I was trying to flee my problems. I wanted to just go far away.

How am I feeling (topic)... Well, not that good, really. I'd like to be able to stomach food more. I've completely lost my appetite.