How are you feeling?

AimeeSP

Feeling pretty nervous, i've only just realised how much i rely on my mum to just help me live really. She does my shopping for me, gets my meds, takes me to places. I'm 18 and still living like a kid, i need to become more independent so i'm thinking of moving into some sort of supported housing because i know i'll still need support, but more independency too. Big step for me too take ... :eek:

mrb

Feeling pretty nervous, i've only just realised how much i rely on my mum to just help me live really. She does my shopping for me, gets my meds, takes me to places. I'm 18 and still living like a kid, i need to become more independent so i'm thinking of moving into some sort of supported housing because i know i'll still need support, but more independency too. Big step for me too take ... :eek:

stay with your mum its cheaper , your only 18 its not like your 40 is it , anyways your mum would probably spend all day worring if your alright , naaa stay with mum for now amiee ;)

AimeeSP

stay with your mum its cheaper , your only 18 its not like your 40 is it , anyways your mum would probably spend all day worring if your alright , naaa stay with mum for now amiee ;)

Yeah but i want to be independent! ::p: mum wants me out the house anyway so she can give my room to my brother and knock down the wall in the living room to make it bigger haha!

mrb

Yeah but i want to be independent! ::p: mum wants me out the house anyway so she can give my room to my brother and knock down the wall in the living room to make it bigger haha!

chuck your dad mother and brother out , change the locks tell em to bog off :eek: :D

mrb

hahaha, 3/4 bedroom house all to myself! woohoo! party time i say. Come on social phobics, party at my house for us all we all need abit of partying time too!

:confused: what even the mods they will take your house over , you know how they like to think they own the place :D

dreamqueen

well im feeling like i just wna indulge in myself and accept my sa but i dnt wna be completely alone and "misunderstood" for ever. so i guess ill keep fighting:)

why is it we think were misunderstood anyway.......is anyone ever rly understood to begin with..?

Pretty ****ty. I failed reading the intentions and actions of a girl who a lot of people (including myself) assumed liked me, and now she's back with her x and I'm just a nice guy who she wants to be friends with. Wtf.

TheManWhoUpholdsHonour

I feel like a shell,a shell that everyone likes toy around with because no one ever takes me seriously.I feel vulnerable,but at the same time hopeful.I feel like no one I know personally understands the real me besides my mother,whom of wich is insane.