How are you feeling?

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
^^Sorry, mousey. ::(:

I'm feeling pretty nice. I just took a dip in the pond. The water was perfect. No sound but the birds; no smell but the flowers. My toes squishing in the soft mud and the sun on my face. So peaceful I didn't want to leave.

Two of the cats had followed me down there and were playing in the shade of a mesquite by the bank. Bass and perch swam a few feet away, and shoals of babies and minnows swam all around me when I stood still. I had half a mind to skinny dip, but I'm a bit paranoid about something biting my thingy.

^^Sorry, mousey. ::(:

I'm feeling pretty nice. I just took a dip in the pond. The water was perfect. No sound but the birds; no smell but the flowers. My toes squishing in the soft mud and the sun on my face. So peaceful I didn't want to leave.

Two of the cats had followed me down there and were playing in the shade of a mesquite by the bank. Bass and perch swam a few feet away, and shoals of babies and minnows swam all around me when I stood still. I had half a mind to skinny dip, but I'm a bit paranoid about something biting my thingy.

Damn that sounds so peaceful!:cool: Sounds like a scene from a Disney movie!lol::p: (except for the skinny dipping part!:rolleyes:)

coyote

OMFG - I ache all over! Way too much heavy lifting today at work. And, by "heavy lifting," I'm referring to the 150+ foundation bricks I lifted up onto the bed of the truck, and two rooms full of store fixtures, furniture, etc....

I can't wait until this project is finished!

Marletta

Today was one of those emotional roller coaster days. I think its over. I have cried. I feel better but not 100 percent. This is one of those days where I really hate people. Right now I am listening to Thunderstorm: white noise meditation. Nothing like a good rain storm to calm my nerves.

Tangent

Banned
I'm feeling like giving everyone rep points. I don't know how they work or what you do with them but you're all getting one. Merry Christmas!

AimeeSP

Off to my nans today with my dad til thursday evening, nervous, she's not very understanding about my social phobia and neither is my dad at times despite him having it abit. ::(:

i know how u feel saskia.. i have anxiety one's.. it hurts.. cuz in them u experience the rela pain.. panick attacks are rela scary tho, as ive heard..
but itll be better :)

i know how u feel saskia.. i have anxiety one's.. it hurts.. cuz in them u experience the rela pain.. panick attacks are rela scary tho, as ive heard..
but itll be better :)

thank u chained.. it'll be better yeah. That's the best thought.

Annoyed. I hate it when my sister brings all of her friends from school. And acting so immature (on my account!:mad:). She is 16 for god's (FSM) sake. She should start acting her age.