How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I feel great... I just got made to feel like shit because I didn't immediately reply to an email my oldest sister sent me this morning. :mad:

But, hey, it's fine - it's not as if I have a life, responsibilities, priorities and stuff that needs to be done. By myself, ah might add. Because aside from my mother, my family don't tend to be all that reliable.

Graeme1988

Yet again, it's only after the fact that my oldest sibling will admit to be wrong. Trying to make me take half the blame for something I'd sold on eBay that end up getting damaged in transit, when she was the one who insisted on packing it for me. And I'm never allowed to say "No" to her cuz that'll start an argument where I have to a "good reason" for my answer. Unreliable comes to mind, but ah cannae say that cuz the women in my family see negative criticism - even when a valid point is being made - as a personal attack. Or, maybe I'm just a sexist c__t? Either way, I'm always made oot tae be in the wrong.

Then she says: "Aw well... no big deal" when I told her the price the item sold for, and how much I had to pay on the postage. Aye, nae big deal to her cuz, unlike me, she can afford to lose over a hundred quid. I don't have that leisure... 😡🤬

Why do narcissists do that? :unsure:

Phoenixx

Feeling good today. My mood this week has also been better than it has been in a while. I'm getting back into hobbies again and actually enjoying myself. It feels good and I hope it lasts.

Work's been going well for the most part. While I still definitely don't love my job it is becoming a lot more tolerable now since the meeting I had last week with my boss. I came forward and was honest with how I was feeling about everything without mentioning my coworker or their attitude. Basically just told her how I felt like the bottom rung most of the time and I am out of the loop too much. I got an apology and my boss' and coworker's attitudes have changed a lot since last week. I'm being treated much more fairly and they're being a lot more open about things. I feel like an actual human being there, not just a slave hired out of desperation. My coworker has been nicer to everyone too, not just me. It also helps that she now has her own things she has control over with her new position and I have mine vs previously where we were kind of sharing that control. Some people just do not share well.

That being said I hope it lasts and I -- and others -- don't go back to being treated like garbage. We'll see.

Graeme1988

Me? I've been better...

Lately it seems, no matter what I do, I always end up messing up. I'm starting to wonder if a certain member of my family was right in their putdown of me, when they described me as a useless, good-for-nothing waste of space who does sweet feck all.

Phoenixx

A sense of emptiness. This emptiness has been nagging at me for a long time now. Even on good days. I feel like I need to fill the void somehow, but I don't know what to do.

Also found myself awake at 4:30am because that's when I've been having to wake up all week thanks to work. Not to mention I kept having weird bad dreams about work due to the (not) fun day I had yesterday. Ugh, it never ends.