How are you feeling?

Seriously! Most creatures that end up in the house I carefully put back outside. If it's a spider I'll often just let it be in the house--it's probably there because it found food, and its food is the things that bother me. Spiders are your friends! I do put the black widows back outside.

Nice, man :) I feel the exact same way. I catch and release.

Last edited:

Nack

Banned
Does it feel better when you post your 'feelings' on this thread? For me it does ****... its just a bunch of rambling.

jhanniffy

I just want to cry, I was to met someone in the city almost 20mins but couldn't as I have to mind the house and wait until someone comes back(it's a B&B). That means I have to walk into the venue alone and I bet there are going to be lots of pretty girls there all dressed up..oh god!

Also I though breathing exercises were suppose to re-leave tension headaches not make them worse :(

Newtype

I just want to cry, I was to met someone in the city almost 20mins but couldn't as I have to mind the house and wait until someone comes back(it's a B&B). That means I have to walk into the venue alone and I bet there are going to be lots of pretty girls there all dressed up..oh god!

Also I though breathing exercises were suppose to re-leave tension headaches not make them worse :(

Do like me, use the sewer system.

AGR

dont know what happened today,it was kind of crazy, everybody asking me about girls,one guy even said his girlfriend told him to try to introduce me to her friend,but I dont even know this girl,need to say I just avoided....

AimeeSP

Been at my dads all night and most of today, he got hit by a car. :eek: he's gonna be okay just very bruised, and alot of cuts over his body an head where he scrapped along the floor. Was so sick with worry yesterday but feeling okay today knowing he's alright now.

mrb

Yesterday I called for some job in other town-near the sea of course.-at first the man who I was talking with, seems litlle uninterested..but then he called me after few hours and asked more questions. I should go there this weekend for an interview but when I tought about it more..I wouldn't be living there..I would be surviving..because the payment is not so good. Why is money so important..hell with it! So for now I'm stuck here..al least my parents are happy that I'm staying..

sometimes your parents are the best people to be with blue ;)

Feel kinda upbeat, found out that I look good in polos (usually am more of a t shirt guy, but I mixed it up today), and went to apply for a job at a driver at a pizza place and get a smile from a cute girl who works there :).

Last edited:
Exhausted. I spent 2 hours at the dentist office with my kids... came out to find my car battery dead because I forgot to turn the lights off (it was raining today). I was able to get a jump and get home for a late dinner... and now my daughter can't sleep, she chewed her lip up- I just hope she doesn't have an infection. ::(:

EscapeArtist

Horrible. House-owner came by today, my mom is a hoarder, and she ran through the house blaming it on me and my sister, insulting us and our friends and family. We pretty much know we're going to be evicted.

I'm failing school because i'm not going. I'm not doing any work because i'm a perfectionist who won't dare face deserved failure or critisism.

Alone. Family is all so caught up in their own lives they haven't paid attention to my life for months.

So full that I feel sick.

Just being honest here!