How are you feeling?

anomicdeer

I guess people get off work on Earth Day now... haha wow...
so weird. Why has that changed? It should have always been an off day.

AGR

Tired of peoples behaviour,only a few good people left and when I find a really good friend,this also is taken from me.........

mrb

aye im stealing that line aimee:) (minus the "lol" of course)
i dont know how i feel, but when someone sais to me that i need to buy food with my takeaway, it really gets on ma fkn nerves:mad:

so how do you feel today mate :)

just looking back a the missed opportunities, and more to come..:/
and hating abnxosious teenagers who think they own the world grr

mrb

Exhausted. I spent 2 hours at the dentist office with my kids... came out to find my car battery dead because I forgot to turn the lights off (it was raining today). I was able to get a jump and get home for a late dinner... and now my daughter can't sleep, she chewed her lip up- I just hope she doesn't have an infection. ::(:

only a woman would forget to turn the car lights off pants ;)

Newtype

I'm hesitating whether I should stop coming here or not. I've humiliated myself too much to ever be taken seriously again. I've already deleted my pictures.

Nack

Banned
I'm hesitating whether I should stop coming here or not. I've humiliated myself too much to ever be taken seriously again. I've already deleted my pictures.

No way, I've done my share of humiliating my self, trust me ask the mods. Besides your not a softy like most of us are; I actually enjoy your comments cause they are straight forward and blunt. I can't say I haven't gone crazy cause people were agreeing/relating with and too me so much.

Last edited:
Decent day, found a new favorite artist (Grieves the new guy in my avatar! <----), who raps and looks like a white skater kid, but sounds like a beast. Besides that a lotta impatiences, can't wait to finish school and the weekend. The wonders music can do to a Took at ava persons feelings!

Last edited:

Newtype

No way, I've done my share of humiliating my self, trust me ask the mods. Besides your not a softy like most of us are; I actually enjoy your comments cause they are straight forward and blunt.

Thanks, though I don't think that was the right way to present myself. It doesn't reflect the way I usually am, which is straightforward but kind at the same time.

i think i reached the 'cant be taken seriously ever again' stage

That makes two of us =(