How are you feeling?

Pink_Paula

I had a good day, i did more clothes shopping and that always cheers me up and tonight i just had the best time ever ::eek::

Chlo

Banned
masychefx2 and newtype, dont look on the way you have portrayed yourself on the forum as bad thing. everybody has their own way of self expression and it can change from one day to the next.
i doubt anyone is judging you on anything you say.

Newtype

masychefx2 and newtype, dont look on the way you have portrayed yourself on the forum as bad thing. everybody has their own way of self expression and it can change from one day to the next.
i doubt anyone is judging you on anything you say.

You're right. Thanks for cheering me up, Chlo :)

Chlo

Banned
newtype i have to tell myself that on a daily basis because most of the day i just make myself out to be a loony (lol)

Newtype

newtype i have to tell myself that on a daily basis because most of the day i just make myself out to be a loony (lol)

Lol, you always say funny things. If you ever feel like you've made a loony out of yourself, I'll be there to cheer you up as well. You don't have to say it to yourself anymore ^_^

Pink_Paula

Thanks Paula. :) *hugs* the lonelyness that comes with social phobia is really hitting me at the moment. I'd be gone if it wasn't for the internet!

I know what you mean, sometimes the isolation that comes with SA can get unbearable, but just remember that you have a ton of people online that care about you, you're never alone as long as we're here to pester you :D

Eam

Congratulations on post number 1000, Aimee! :D

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling down.

I'm feeling... exasperated and a little guilty.

CC81

Tired, depressed, unnatractive, guilty for eating so much chocolate. Hopefully a good sleep will sort it out.