How are you feeling?

lily

that's harsh for your dad to say that. i know it must be hard from the past, but now people are saying you're pretty so that's a bonus for you to accept a relationship. Thanks for your encouragement too.

I'm home. need to clean up before I can move back in.
Clean up? Do you absolutely have to? You just got out of hospital - your body needs rest in order to finish getting back to full health. Could you ask or offer to pay your sister to help with any necessary cleaning for a while?

I am right down the bottom of the well again.
Don't even care this time, which is new.
Finally fully realising what it means by it not being my fault.
If any stranger wants to criticise me, then I should offer to swap lives with them.
They would not last a month if they attempted to live in my life.

grapevine

Im just finding things a bit overwhelming atm. All the stress from the rugs stuff is hard and in my face everyday. Also im dealing with changing my diet and aiming to shift some bulge - which when you mindlessly eat like mostly everyone- when you turn to consciously eat- your not numbing yourself with foods and all that stuff your feeling. So im feeling it and internalising things and getting quite quiet and tired. I feel depressed a bit and just want to sleep. I think I need some vitamin D lol.

Kiwong

Clean up? Do you absolutely have to? You just got out of hospital - your body needs rest in order to finish getting back to full health. Could you ask or offer to pay your sister to help with any necessary cleaning for a while?

I am right down the bottom of the well again.
Don't even care this time, which is new.
Finally fully realising what it means by it not being my fault.
If any stranger wants to criticise me, then I should offer to swap lives with them.
They would not last a month if they attempted to live in my life.
I am getting a cleaner to do it. and will have a cleaner coming in every fortnight to keep it that way. my sister is helping to clean unpaid.