How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Happy on the hand, yet really annoyed. And, for completely different reasons, too. :idontknow:

Ah wish it was easy as “no thinkin’ aboot it” when it comes to dwelling on the bad and negative too much. But that’s kinda difficult when little seems to go right for ye. :sad:

Also, certain members of my family aren’t great examples of how to cope when things aren’t going well. :eek:mg:
Urgh ! I feel so... fatigued and unfocused these past few weeks. :kickingmyself:

grapevine

Arrgh. Its taken me almost 2 years to actually bother to make another dream board. Actually doing it. Something Id really wanted to do but put last and last and last.. and then today Im going to do it and my Pixma printer utterly refuses to print saying there is a paper jam when there aint..��

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Arrgh. Its taken me almost 2 years to actually bother to make another dream board. Actually doing it. Something Id really wanted to do but put last and last and last.. and then today Im going to do it and my Pixma printer utterly refuses to print saying there is a paper jam when there aint..��

Cool! :thumbup: (well, except for the paper jam situation). I've been thinking of doing the same, or something similar at least. I find my motivation comes and goes and a reminder might help me with that. Like those days I don't feel like working out? If I had pics of super in shape people everywhere I may getting moving a little easier. Or when I don't want to work? Pics of things I need money for would perhaps get me going.

I almost want to pick a day every week and find new pictures to remind myself. Because for me, if I see the same picture every day for a week or two, I stop noticing it.

Graeme1988

Every time I admit to not knowing how to do something, the shocked reaction from my family is: “Huh?! How no?! You’re smarter than me!” Mind you, the overly theatrical gasp that is done before this is said to me really takes the piss. :eek:mg: According the logic of my older sisters, because I know how to restore my laptop’s operating system, that somehow means ah know how every other piece of technology works. :eek:h:

But hey, I’m the sensible, smart, cleaver, brainy one of the family, supposedly. Ah should know everythin’... :kickingmyself:

Being somewhat intelligent is a f*ckin’ burden at times. At least in my experience. Folk expect way too much of ye... :sad:

i slept too much today so i did a lot of exercise too. Hope tomorrow will be a better day, etc.

I need to get back into a daily exercise routine, myself.

Last edited:

theoutsider

It's the beginning of another weekend and I'm full of hope. Oh, the things I will get done! Of course, I know I'm only fooling myself.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Yeah, I sleep for a couple of hours and can't go back to sleep. :(

That's how I've been for the past few weeks. Going to bed early, then waking up at 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning, unable to get back to sleep.

Before long, SPW will stand for Sleepless People World (or, in my case, Sleepless Person Whining.)

A few days ago I went to bed exhausted, and thought hey, awesome! Fell asleep straight away, and got up easily the next morning at quarter of 6.

That same day, I go to bed at a reasonable hour and can't fall asleep. One good nights sleep and my body thinks it can run for 20 hours a day. :eek:mg: (spoilers: It cannot run for 20 hours a day.)

Graeme1988

Pissed off... :veryangry: How come it's awrite fur my oldest sister to talk me into doing stuff. "Oh, lets go to Comic-Con Scotland", going on about it for months. Then, when it comes near the time of the event she hasn't bothered her arse to see about booking tickets? Despite me saying I'd chip in for my ticket. Yet, she'd make a fuss and go mental if I agreed to it, then it was me changing my mind about going. :kickingmyself: Oh, she doesn't like that...

Funny how I'm never allowed to let those around me down, but they think little of how it feels when they let me down. F*ck, ah even go outta ma way to ensure they're aw happy ! That's how much of a dumb c*nt I am. :eek:h: But, ah cannae call them on this behaviour either, cuz then I'm overreacting for merely asking why they have a tendency to do this to me; and they're the poor, innocent victims who can do no wrong. :crying:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
My cousin got arrested last weekend, he's facing some serious charges. :(

This is the older brother of the cousin I hang out with.

..Wait.. a.. minute!!
giphy.gif

You hang out with someone??
giphy.gif

You dont belong here on SPW blasphemer!!

giphy.gif

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I'm sorry to hear that FountainandFairfax, what is he charged with? :question:

Yeah... well, let's just say multiple felony charges. :/ Nothing violent, thank God, but he's in big trouble.

This isn't his first run-in with the law, he's had drug problems ever since he had brain surgery a few years ago and got hooked on pain pills.

It's sad, he's always been a kind, responsible person but the last few years it's like he's become someone else.

Graeme1988

Need to pack up n' git away fae it fur a wee while... :kickingmyself:

Pity ah don't huv enough cash saved up to just emigrate n' start a new life. :sad:

My mind went blank yesterday during a test and my anxiety started increasing and my forehead started sweating, that's when I got the intense urge to leave. So I did, I felt really confused at myself as this never happened before. I will have to make that test again another day sadly.