How are you feeling?

lily

What a shite, boring day I’ve had... Starting to think my older sister wus right when she said I was stuck in a rut. :thinking: But then it’s not like there’s a wealth of social activity aimed solely at disabled people in my wee hometown. Not that I’d start demanding ‘em either, cuz my local council wouldn’t have the budget to make those sorta changes. My point being... What d’ye expect when the town ya live in is a shitehole? :thumbdown:

Anyway, here’s hoping guitar lessons go better than expected.
As ya cun probably tell, I’m overly optimistic about the chance of success. :eek:mg:

Me neither. :sad:
I'm bored too. I can't sleep, it's b/c I slept too much but hopefully I will be going out today.

So damn frustrated. I consider myself to be 'OK' at computer work, but I can't work out how to post pics on this site... I must be dumber than I feel :(

Oh by the way, welcome home Kiwong :)

F0AM

4 weeks later back home. Can't drive for 2 weeks.
Welcome back Kiwong! how's your heart?

So damn frustrated. I consider myself to be 'OK' at computer work, but I can't work out how to post pics on this site... I must be dumber than I feel :(

Oh by the way, welcome home Kiwong :)
Probably there are other ways but i'll tell you how i do it:

-For internet pics:
1 select "insert image"

2 paste the URL of the image you got by right clicking on it and selecting "copy the URL of this image" - that works for gifs too

-For pics stored on your device:
1 click
"attach images"
2 select file
3 upload (Make sure the file matches the size indicated below) :)
4 By default they appear at the end of your post so if you want to change the location, just click again the clip icon and select the file displayed, something like this will appear on your post: ATTACH -whatever-ATTACH, copy/paste it where you want it to be shown.
BTW if the post is too short, nothing will be displayed, i think.
Tip Always preview posts to make sure everything is ok!

I hope this helped and not created more confusion lol

Probably there are other ways but i'll tell you how i do it:

-For internet pics:
1 select "insert image"

2 paste the URL of the image you got by right clicking on it and selecting "copy the URL of this image" - that works for gifs too

-For pics stored on your device:
1 click
"attach images"
2 select file
3 upload (Make sure the file matches the size indicated below) :)
4 By default they appear at the end of your post so if you want to change the location, just click again the clip icon and select the file displayed, something like this will appear on your post: ATTACH -whatever-ATTACH, copy/paste it where you want it to be shown.
BTW if the post is too short, nothing will be displayed, i think.
Tip Always preview posts to make sure everything is ok!

I hope this helped and not created more confusion lol
Thank you for taking the time to post these instructions, FOAM. I have had them copied somewhere before but I lost them. Thanks. :perfect:

The recent/existing conditions are:
- not feeling good
- the mood, could be better
- ****ed
- the present may be doom'n'gloom but the future is bright (i hope)
- struggling
- ****ing ****ed
- ****ing diabolical

Oh what a great system i have for recording my mental state. If only it worked... (to make me feel better) :kickingmyself:

Last edited:
I'm feeling pretty damn grateful right now. My job is willing to work with my new school schedule, anyone I express my career goals to are extremely supportive, my family picked me up from work, had dinner waiting for me and my nephew made me a fruit smoothie for dessert - I'm feeling like a princess!

Also, at work today, I wore my hair down for the first time ever and got rave reviews from literally everyone. Even doctors took more notice of me - it was quite flattering/ego boosting, but I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone.

I can't tell if subconsciously I was sending better vibes and that's what caused peoples' reactions, or, if people are really that much into looks.

F0AM

I'm sure Doctors will avoid surgery if there's an alternative! Take things easy, let that heart fully recover and you'll see how everything turns out well :thumbup: