How are you feeling?

MollyBeGood

^Thank you :D I would love to share them with everyone. Too bad ya'll live too far away to come play! I am so addicted to these creatures now, there's no turning back! The female is a dairy goat, so that will be a whole nother awesome thing to learn about. I am loving to learn about new animals. It has been forever since I have been able to have new pets. These two are exceedingly fun and sweet! Goats for everyone! hehe

Just another basic bread'n'butter day, where i get the basics done, but at the same time can't really be ****ed doing anything. Neither a good nor bad day; could be better, but could be worse; only slightly depressed. Shouldn't really complain...

nodejesque

^Thank you :D I would love to share them with everyone. Too bad ya'll live too far away to come play! I am so addicted to these creatures now, there's no turning back! The female is a dairy goat, so that will be a whole nother awesome thing to learn about. I am loving to learn about new animals. It has been forever since I have been able to have new pets. These two are exceedingly fun and sweet! Goats for everyone! hehe

Yes, too bad indeed!

They're adorable. Thank you for sharing. I hope you post more pictures up.

I grew up with a bunch of animals, its something I miss terribly.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Also, ignored, disregard, undermined and used. That's how my family treat. Cannae even get a shave without ma mum's permission, that's how under thumb ma life with her has become. Ah hate being treat like this, but there's nothin' that can be done. Speak up and I'll get berated for doing so. Accused of being a c*nt.

Ah could probably kill myself right now, and ma mum would be to buy yapping to visiting relatives tae even notice, or care. Ah couldnae give a f**k if we've got visitors. If ah want a shave, ah should be able to get shave. :veryangry:

Perhaps ah should. Ah mean, they'd only miss me because they'd huv naebuddy else to blame for their shortcomings and misery.

S_Spartan

I don't even care anymore, or at least that is what I'm going for.

All I wanted to do today is sleep in but doesn't look like that will happen.
Sleep deprived lately.

SilentAndShy

Gearing up for a busy few weeks at work where I feel I'v got so much to do and so little time but more importantly, not having the peace to do the tasks! And I feel like I'm doing more than any other in terms of tasks.. some tasks I don't have a clue how to handle but just going to wing it and see what happens. If I fail at them then it's typical me as always...

GraybeardGhost

I've been alone too long. I think I'm really starting to crack up.

I was just in the hallway, giving a stern lecture to the thermostat, complete with finger-pointing and profanity. I think I almost expected it to answer me back. This happens a lot: food, silverware, computer, phone, lots of stuff. I'm not sure it's the behavior of an altogether sane person.

Anybody got a straitjacket I can borrow? Something around a 48 short should do nicely. :perfect:

Thanks.

S_Spartan

Watch out for those thermostats! They'll turn on you! *ba-da-boom*

But seriously, I yell at objects all the time and I'm fine...yeah...fine.

Graeme1988

Ah really wish it was easier for me not to constantly compare masel' to others. :sad: Of course, constantly being reminded that I'm different doesnae help. Like, f**kin' duh! I'm disabled, of course, I'm different. :kickingmyself:

Graeme1988

Slightly letdown and disappointed my sister's taken this long to make mind up about booking the rest of the shows we want to see at the Edinburgh Fringe. Plus, I'm still unsure how my mobility will be come August, the time of the aforementioned festival.

Also, worried that what I'm going to say on Thursday will be laughed at, or construed as me being ungrateful. But y'know I'm used to things ah say being seen as a joke. As frustrating as that is.

SilentAndShy

Had some good news delivered relating to one of my cousins. Doesn't affect me greatly but I kinda wished he hadn't got the good news - now they will subtly gloat about it... worst is I will have to go down and offer my congratulations which brings up its own problems and anxiety, namely going there in the first place..

Graeme1988

My disability has been gettin' me down, lately. :sad: Also wish ah could take a compilment without feelin' like ah don't deserve it. On top o' that, ah feel this pressure to be more outgoing than ah feel comfortable with.

Damn me for being so introverted.
curses.gif