How are you feeling?

this_portrait

Nauseous, both in the stomach and head. Earlier I was laying down and my head all of a sudden felt numb and like it was vibrating/shaking and as if it would detach itself. Lasted only a few seconds but was kinda freaky.

And on a more embarrassing note, I keep belching. Not sure if it's indigestion or something else. Maybe I have more anxiety than I realize and it's causing my body to have strange reactions.

dannyboy65

I feel amazing. Life has been treating me well. I'm making a difference in seniors lives. I'm becoming more independent which is big for someone with autism. Hell I even have a date with a girl this weekend, the best part is she already knows I have autism and it doesn't bother her one bit.

Kiwong

It was cooler this afternoon, so I did some work in my garden. I have a big tree fern that I planted years ago, and underneath a few native plant species have germinated. There is Bat's wing Fern, Native violet, and a small rainforest tree with compound leaves, and a hairy upper surface. I will try to key it out. I like to have a bit of diversity in my garden, even of weeds, rather than a sterile concrete ground where nothing grows.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
6b0d874ee4f42b296e21a077f223af77.jpg

mantishugo

I'm not feeling good today. I have gained 1 Kilo of weight again. Despite working out and drinking Noni Juice for 11 days straight, I haven't lost the weight. Therefore I'm quite depressed and want to stop eating everything.

S_Spartan

Managed to get a little sleep but then had a weird and vivid dream. Now I'm awake with a headache and watching British sitcoms.

SoScared

Just looking through my search history. Its all about sleeping bags, tents and rucksacks. I'll be OK, I've done it before. I know the places to go.

defiance

Read the road-signs dummy, isn't there some part of you that still wants to fight? F*ck this suicidal passive aggressive shit, maaaaaaaaaan.

I get where you are coming from. There was a time where I wanted to fight against this feeling so bad and tried to. But now there really is no more fighting it for me. It's just a matter of when not if. I hope you can fight and beat it.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I get where you are coming from. There was a time where I wanted to fight against this feeling so bad and tried to. But now there really is no more fighting it for me. It's just a matter of when not if. I hope you can fight and beat it.

I don't know what to say, defiance.

You seem to be in a dark place but I hope things get better for you.

MollyBeGood

Just looking through my search history. Its all about sleeping bags, tents and rucksacks. I'll be OK, I've done it before. I know the places to go.

I hope you find some where safe. Things will get better. It is amazing how strong we can be in the face of such things, as you have already said you have had to do, and been able to survive.

defiance

I don't know what to say, defiance.

You seem to be in a dark place but I hope things get better for you.

Thank you I appreciate it. May all the people on this site and all other similar sites get better and beat whatever issues they face. Life is challenging enough by itself you know. But add the issues on top of that.....well that's when you sometimes get crushed by the weight of it all. Unfortunately I am feeling way more suicidal today than I normally am. I'm not going to act on the impulse no matter how strong it is at this point in time. But I do have a deadline for myself,won't say when exactly, and maybe just maybe ill get better somehow before that time expires. But who really knows right:idontknow:

MollyBeGood

typical-anxious, sad, hopeless, depressed but it's even more fun on your period since it feels 100 times stronger :mad:

I want to float away on a nice bubbly bliss of nothingness into the ether.

Last edited:

this_portrait

I am not sure if I've been experiencing vertigo the last couple days. My head feels numb and like it's trembling (it's not) and as if it would detach and float away. I've been experiencing nausea (stomach and head) off and on for almost a week. I woke up with it pretty bad, but it eventually went away, after I got some food in my system. Experienced it again on the train ride home, a bit like motion sickness, I guess. Right now I'm fine and hope none of it comes back (it feels like it will, though).

What's frustrating is that I don't know what's causing all these sickly feelings. I can rule out my switch from Wellbutrin XL to HCL SR, because I had been experiencing it the day before I started taking it. Maybe my anxiety (especially with the job search and the time to search for another apartment fast approaching) is affecting me more than I realize. I just hope it's not some disease or other bad physical problem.