How are you feeling?

springk

I can't believe how weak I have become. I never was a brave person, but to sink at this bottom level is too much:sad:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Sorry you're feeling this way, Pug. Anything you want to chat about?

Na I'm just venting..expressing. Sometimes it's all I can do. Sort of like when a wolf howls at the moon you know lol.
But thanks for asking mate, very cool of you :thumbup:

MikeyC

Na I'm just venting..expressing. Sometimes it's all I can do. Sort of like when a wolf howls at the moon you know lol.
But thanks for asking mate, very cool of you :thumbup:
Sometimes just getting your thoughts out there can be cathartic in a way. A release of sorts. And you're welcome. :)

springk

I need a way out of my situation! It sucks, so much. I have thought over it, tried to work out solutions , read how to articles, tried to use internet to help myself but still all the issues are just the same as before. I don't know what to do.

Lavinialuna

I need a way out of my situation! It sucks, so much. I have thought over it, tried to work out solutions , read how to articles, tried to use internet to help myself but still all the issues are just the same as before. I don't know what to do.

Sorry you are having a hard time. It's hard trying to figure out a plan out of a difficult situation, but keep trying. You'll feel so much better when you figure it out.

MollyBeGood

So my land lord is hiring these douchebag construction workers back to begin more work on the house. Officially a prisoner again. We have decided to say we have Ebola and play cool Jazz on the record player at volume ten to get the red necks to leave. Desperate times. Desperate measures.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
So my land lord is hiring these douchebag construction workers back to begin more work on the house. Officially a prisoner again. We have decided to say we have Ebola and play cool Jazz on the record player at volume ten to get the red necks to leave. Desperate times. Desperate measures.

Omg I hate when tradespeople have to come into my home..
Wednesday I have a guy coming to install new blinds.

It's like.... 'Yes it's a nice day, yes the blinds look good.. Thank you.
Now please leave!!'
:)

springk

If I look for evidence that the world sucks I will find it easily , but if I look for the evidence that it is good I will have a hard time. Something that struck me while reading an article. May be I attract negativity by looking for faults all the time. I have a huge list of things I don't have, some things you will laugh at. I am angry, more like sad and helpless that I don't have those things. Also, helpless because I can't find a way to get them or even confess that I want those things because they seem so petty and selfish.

Lavinialuna

Feeling un-loved, like a bother, angry. I was upset about some test results I got from the Dr. and I was telling my husband about them. He seemed to annoyed with talking about it. He hurt my feelings. Not like him. Not sure what's up.
It doesn't help that I can never be alone in this house. Even when I'm mad, I don't get any space.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Feeling un-loved, like a bother, angry. I was upset about some test results I got from the Dr. and I was telling my husband about them. He seemed to annoyed with talking about it. He hurt my feelings. Not like him. Not sure what's up.
It doesn't help that I can never be alone in this house. Even when I'm mad, I don't get any space.

Un-loved? Ah cun relate there. Anyway, sorry tae hear that yer feelin' angry an' upset, darlin'.
therethere.gif

Ah've bin feelin' awfy depressed lately. Really doon, and miserable. :sad: Doesnae exactly help that ah've got a hospital appointment next week, tae see aboot gittin' that fit (foot) surgery done sometime next year. Which ah'm feelin' really anxious aboot.

emptybench

Absolutely devastated. My constant anxiety and fear of rejection pushed away the only interesting man who ever liked me. Now he doesn't even answer my messages. It seems I'm destined to be single forever.

Lavinialuna

Un-loved? Ah cun relate there. Anyway, sorry tae hear that yer feelin' angry an' upset, darlin'.
therethere.gif

Ah've bin feelin' awfy depressed lately. Really doon, and miserable. :sad: Doesnae exactly help that ah've got a hospital appointment next week, tae see aboot gittin' that fit (foot) surgery done sometime next year. Which ah'm feelin' really anxious aboot.
Thanks Graeme. Sorry you feel down too, and try not to stress over the surgery. I did the same thing when I had my shoulder done. All the worrying wasn't worth it's weight. Sometimes I would get some rest from worry by telling myself that I wasn't going to go through with the surgery. It helped me sleep. Then in the morning I'd realize that I of course was getting it, I was sick of the pain- but at least I got some sleep! haha! If you give yourself the power to decide that you WILL or WILL NOT have the surgery, at least you will (hopefully) feel more control and less fear. No one has a gun to your head, but I understand feeling trapped in a circumstance. Hang in there.
Absolutely devastated. My constant anxiety and fear of rejection pushed away the only interesting man who ever liked me. Now he doesn't even answer my messages. It seems I'm destined to be single forever.
If this one didn't work out, then he wasn't the one. You have to keep positive and realize that if he was the one, he wouldn't have gotten scared off. Feel better soon and try not to let yourself limit life's possibilities :)

MollyBeGood

Feeling okay except I just finished off an entire bag of snack size Halloween Snickers candies-I never do that, well it's been forever anyways...took me two days so not in one sitting haha

Graeme1988

Thanks Graeme. Sorry you feel down too, and try not to stress over the surgery. I did the same thing when I had my shoulder done. All the worrying wasn't worth it's weight. Sometimes I would get some rest from worry by telling myself that I wasn't going to go through with the surgery. It helped me sleep. Then in the morning I'd realize that I of course was getting it, I was sick of the pain- but at least I got some sleep! haha! If you give yourself the power to decide that you WILL or WILL NOT have the surgery, at least you will (hopefully) feel more control and less fear. No one has a gun to your head, but I understand feeling trapped in a circumstance. Hang in there.

Ah know it's just that ah'd intital pit huvin the foot surgery off since ah was'nae too sure aboot the rehab side o' it. Which was'nae handled well last time. And it's been on the table as an option since 2009. It's the only way ah'd see any inprovement in ma cerebral palsy from a walkin' standpoint. So, y'know... There's bugger all tae lose. Plus, ah'll be havin' it done, locally, so nae need tae make the trek up tae Edinburgh.

Graeme1988

Well, tae use a typically sweary Scottish expression... Lonely as f**k!

Naebuddy cares whenever ah attempt tae articulate ma feelin's. Ma mum certainly couldnae careless if she think ah cun jist forget aboot summit jist coz it's in the past.

Ah suppose ah should jist accept that ah was'nae meant fur this world... Fed up wi' huvin tae struggle. Fed-up constantly being seen as "The Comedian" aw the time. Bein' laughed it aw the time.

And ah'm sick fed-up huvin tae forcefully demand the same level o' respect ah give tae others. Och, whit's the point...?! Ye try tae treat people who you'd like tae be treated. And they jist end up usin' ya, treatin' you like yer less-than, sub-par, inferior an' worthless. :kickingmyself:

Lavinialuna

Naebuddy cares whenever ah attempt tae articulate ma feelin's. Ma mum certainly couldnae careless if she think ah cun jist forget aboot summit jist coz it's in the past.

Ah suppose ah should jist accept that ah was'nae meant fur this world... Fed up wi' huvin tae struggle. Fed-up constantly being seen as "The Comedian" aw the time. Bein' laughed it aw the time.

And ah'm sick fed-up huvin tae forcefully demand the same level o' respect ah give tae others. Och, whit's the point...?! Ye try tae treat people who you'd like tae be treated. And they jist end up usin' ya, treatin' you like yer less-than, sub-par, inferior an' worthless. :kickingmyself:
Sorry you don't feel validated. If you need to talk, you know I am always here ((hugs))

MollyBeGood

I am sorry, Graeme. Hope your feeling better now.