How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Let's just say i don't exactly live a "happy" life, a full one, yes, but not happy. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I'll be okay though, i have lived through worse, i just have to keep going, there's really nothing anyone can do. I'll just fake happy til i feel it, or nothing at all. Sorry for the negativity, i'll try to be more positive from now on. :thumbup:
If you have to vent, you have to vent. I'm sorry you don't have a happy life, but that can change and I hope it does.

MikeyC

I'm a nervous wreck. Just asked that girl I've been talking to out for coffee. I hope she says yes.

I don't even like coffee.

singing-love

I'm a nervous wreck. Just asked that girl I've been talking to out for coffee. I hope she says yes.

I don't even like coffee.

Oh Mikey, good thing they sell more than coffee at coffee shops/cafes. Good job asking, you've taken that first step and that's fantastic :bigsmile:

It will be okay just breathe. :thumbup:

MikeyC

Oh Mikey, good thing they sell more than coffee at coffee shops/cafes. Good job asking, you've taken that first step and that's fantastic :bigsmile:

It will be okay just breathe. :thumbup:
She said she might be busy until the weekend. Bad sign, really, but oh well. At least I asked.

MikeyC

Just read this after I posted my last message. I'm sorry to hear that. Its still good that you did have the nerve to ask her, like you said.
Haha, thanks. Well, I'll just give her some time. Maybe she's telling the truth. :)

Key word, MIGHT, More key words until the weekend, free on the weekend? Perhaps.

Not necessarily bad, just play it by ear Mikey.
Yeah, I won't rush her. I'm just surprised she's talking to me at all. ::p:

singing-love

I'm finally broken, there's pain everywhere, i don't know anymore, i'm not religious but i've been praying for relief, yet there's none, i'm lost. I don't know......i just don't ....

Kiwong

I'm finally broken, there's pain everywhere, i don't know anymore, i'm not religious but i've been praying for relief, yet there's none, i'm lost. I don't know......i just don't ....

It can sometimes help to have someone to talk to. I have often called Lifeline when things are bad for me.

Srijita52

What's wrong singing-love? If you want to talk about it, feel free to PM me, okay.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Self-harmed the other night - f**kin' relapsed coz uh aw the stress ah've been feelin' lately. Quite upset aboot that. :sad: