How are you feeling?

singing-love

Freaked out. Scared, anxious, guilty. Really anxious. Anticipating the worst. Wanna weld the door shut and tear out the phone and never go near Facebook again. Wanna crawl into bed and sleep 'til I die. Wanna take a knife to my face. Wanna hide 'til it all goes away.

I feel the same way. I hope your okay. I'm here if you want to talk :shyness:

MikeyC

Freaked out. Scared, anxious, guilty. Really anxious. Anticipating the worst. Wanna weld the door shut and tear out the phone and never go near Facebook again. Wanna crawl into bed and sleep 'til I die. Wanna take a knife to my face. Wanna hide 'til it all goes away.
What's the matter, mate?

hidwell

Hang in there mate.

Srijita52

What happened Graybeard?

Kiwong

Like I'm skimming low over a dark ocean, trying to keep above it, with the little pockets of hope. Afraid the eventually I will land exhausted into the ocean, and be stranded, and swallowed up by the darkness.

Last edited:

MikeyC

Like I'm skimming low over a dark ocean, trying to keep above it, with the little pockets of hope. Afraid the eventually I will land exhausted into the ocean, and be stranded, and swallowed up by the darkness.
I think I know this feeling. Like you're on the precipice of depression, where one event will knock you off balance and into the dark ocean. I hope you feel better tomorrow, mate. :)

Nanita

are u ok?
well facebook is stupid

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
F**k! F**k! F**k! F**kin' f**k! :kickingmyself: :eek:h: Arrrgh! No, am not speakin' pirate. Am just really annoyed n' irritated. F**kin' ragin' in fact. :veryangry: Ah know, ah swear too much, but believe me, it's justified.

Just some people... They git on yur nerves, don't they, eh? In future, ah think ah'll start communicatin' via various audible caveman-esque, neanderthal grunts, head nods n' pirate lingo. Nae jokes there, just a mere suggestion.

Kiwong

I think I know this feeling. Like you're on the precipice of depression, where one event will knock you off balance and into the dark ocean. I hope you feel better tomorrow, mate. :)

Thanks, I woke up again, I'll see how work is today.

GraybeardGhost

Thanks to everyone who responded to my howling lid-flip last night. I think I'm better now. I'm still anticipating the worst, but I'm also in a numb sort of place of denial. Why does bad stuff have to happen all at once?

Y'all are the best. Thanks again. :)

MikeyC

Thanks to everyone who responded to my howling lid-flip last night. I think I'm better now. I'm still anticipating the worst, but I'm also in a numb sort of place of denial. Why does bad stuff have to happen all at once?

Y'all are the best. Thanks again. :)
I'm glad you're feeling better already, mate. :)

Feeling dreadful inside my head, hoping tomorrow is better :/
What's wrong, mate?