How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Everyone on here seems to down. Wishing better times ahead for you all.
I feel alright, but I agree that there's some sad people here at the moment. Not good to see. I also wish for some better times, and soon, for everyone.

MikeyC

I'm feeling lonely but meh its nothing unusual
Hey, not good! I will never be able to wrap my head around why someone as caring as you can be lonely, but I guess loneliness doesn't discriminate.

I'm right here if you need to talk to someone and rid yourself of that loneliness. :thumbup:

Srijita52

Hey, not good! I will never be able to wrap my head around why someone as caring as you can be lonely, but I guess loneliness doesn't discriminate.

I'm right here if you need to talk to someone and rid yourself of that loneliness. :thumbup:

Thank you Mikey

singing-love

Thanks. I just think my brain is too messed up for me to function well in today's society...or something, I don't know

Or (more likely) today's society is too messed up for your brain to handle. I wouldn't doubt it. I'm here if you'd like to talk.

Last edited:

Srijita52

It can be difficult to do that when you don't like being there in the first place. You were trying, though, so give yourself some credit. :)
I agree, I think you're one of the wisest posters here Kiwong and I'm sure everyone will agree. Thank you. :)
Thanks. I just think my brain is too messed up for me to function well in today's society...or something, I don't know
If there's something you'd like to talk about, my inbox is open.

Nanita

Thanks to everyone who responded to my howling lid-flip last night. I think I'm better now. I'm still anticipating the worst, but I'm also in a numb sort of place of denial. Why does bad stuff have to happen all at once?

Y'all are the best. Thanks again. :)

I hope you're feeling better.
I know many bad things can happen at the same time.

BlueWeepingRose

Right now I'm feeling kinda blah & very lazy. Does anyone ever one of those days where they simply just wanna sit and not do anything at all? And not even be bothered by anyone, you just want to rest your mind & and body.

MikeyC

Right now I'm feeling kinda blah & very lazy. Does anyone ever one of those days where they simply just wanna sit and not do anything at all? And not even be bothered by anyone, you just want to rest your mind & and body.
There's nothing wrong with taking a day to yourself to unwind and relax. Enjoy it. :)

MollyBeGood

Wondering why I am not in an absolutely crap mood when I normally would be under the circumstances. Amazing. I have to say I think it's the fish oil I have been taking which seems to act as an antidepressant like they say it does :) How awesome! Makes my brain cells feel better in general -soaking them in all that good fat. I highly recommend anyone who is depressed to try it, though you need to go for the high doses and you need to get the good stuff, not the cheap stuff.

Odo

Banned
Wondering why I am not in an absolutely crap mood when I normally would be under the circumstances. Amazing. I have to say I think it's the fish oil I have been taking which seems to act as an antidepressant like they say it does :) How awesome! Makes my brain cells feel better in general -soaking them in all that good fat. I highly recommend anyone who is depressed to try it, though you need to go for the high doses and you need to get the good stuff, not the cheap stuff.

I completely agree, April!

I haven't beat anxiety but I am far less likely to be depressed about it since I started taking fish oil/vitamins. And you definitely need the higher dose/more expensive ones to get anything out of taking them.

I would recommend fish oil before antidepressants anyday!

I completely agree, April!

I haven't beat anxiety but I am far less likely to be depressed about it since I started taking fish oil/vitamins. And you definitely need the higher dose/more expensive ones to get anything out of taking them.

I would recommend fish oil before antidepressants anyday!

Interesting. I've never taken fish oil. I was eating a lot of salmon a few months ago but I kind of fell out of that (although I love salmon). I often don't have the money. I eat chia seeds and other sources of omega-3s, but I doubt it's enough. That's awesome that you two find it really works for you. It's great when something like that works and you don't have to resort to meds.

In spite of that, though, I've felt the same way as far as not feeling as depressed about... well, anything, since I've started eating more healthily and exercising and keeping occupied. I still get down sometimes, but it hasn't knocked me back to where I was in the past!

I feel down today. I know I'll recover because I always do, but the general reason for it is always with me and I really hate that. It's that feeling of being out of control as far as my anxiety goes, and like I'll never get a handle on it and feel normal. I left class just feeling so sick and tired of the anxiety. Sick of living a life of fear. I wonder if there is really hope, or I just tell myself that to avoid the despair.