How are you feeling?

KiaKaha

Banned
Unappreciated. A bit picked on. People - I don't need them.

Well... I wish I didn't need them.

Hard to believe but I actually have feelings.

JuiceB

I'm sorry, man. Go do something you like and hopefully the volume will be almost muted.
Thanx. Actually I'm already feeling a lil better. But still, I'm growing older yet I feel I'm going nowhere at the same time. It's just so depressing.

MikeyC

Thanx. Actually I'm already feeling a lil better. But still, I'm growing older yet I feel I'm going nowhere at the same time. It's just so depressing.
I understand. I feel the same way sometimes. Just do what you're doing and a path to your future might be revealed to you. :) Don't forget that you don't have to follow the "conventional" path to adulthood: find a girl, get married, go to university, white picket fences, kids, and so on. Do whatever you want.

jaim38

A friend of mine has no social media, and prefers to keep it that way. You are not obligated to give him any details about yourself that you don't want to, nor are you obligated to give him your Facebook or anything like that.

If you do like him and want to continue chatting, you'll eventually have to reveal more of your identity, though, otherwise he will get bored.

You're right. Thanks. I am not interested in him romantically. I'm doing skyping to hopefully overcome my SA.

Unappreciated. A bit picked on. People - I don't need them.

Well... I wish I didn't need them.

Hard to believe but I actually have feelings.

When people don't like me, I tell myself that I don't need them anyway. And it helps me feel better a bit. I don't need people who put me down and don't appreciate me. I need people who like me for who I am.

Lamb

Alert and stressed.

Rabbit's spay was conducted today. They found two masses in her uterus which are most likely malignant. A biopsy was sent out and chest x-ray taken. I didn't expect the additional costs, which I don't really have the means to pay being unemployed, so of course I had to borrow money from family and am feeling guilty for it.

Additionally the vet wants to take an abdominal ultrasound to verify that there aren't any remaining masses elsewhere in the body, and blood work panels to make sure her organs are functioning well. Who knows how much that's going to run. =/

Male rabbits usually bounce back rather quickly after neuter surgery..can't say the same for females. My poor doll. I'm a bad mom.. I should've taken prevention care when she younger. Can you believe my anxiety stopped me from heading to a vet? Ugh.

Last edited:

GraybeardGhost

Egg. Sauce. Ted.

Finally made it out of the house. Paid the rent, took out the trash, then hit the bank, the Goodwill, the Walmart, four grocery stores, and the Chinese buffet. How am I still awake?

KiaKaha

Banned
When people don't like me, I tell myself that I don't need them anyway. And it helps me feel better a bit. I don't need people who put me down and don't appreciate me. I need people who like me for who I am.

Yeah. I know...

Still.

Acceptance is hard to find eh?

Just when you think you have found friends - you realize, that they are only using you.

Why is it so difficult just to find decent people to spend time with?

Starry

Yeah. I know...

Still.

Acceptance is hard to find eh?

Just when you think you have found friends - you realize, that they are only using you.

Why is it so difficult just to find decent people to spend time with?

I'm sorry you feel like that, Kia. :(

In answer to your question, I would suggest the answer: Because there are so few truly decent people in the world anymore... Too many have been corrupted by things which are unimportant and turn people into anything but "decent". Of course, though, there are still lots of decent people out there - it's just finding them...

Tired, yet very awake... Woke up at 5:45 this morning to find my husband had been awake for ages and was unable to get back to sleep, so spent an hour and a half talking with him about the things playing on his mind... Now he's gone back to sleep and I'm up...

Kiwong

I was narky today.

At the airport food court I went to sit and eat my lunch at a bench overlooking the airport. It was the only space available. Another space had rubbish somone had left behind.

"This is taken," the occupant of the next seat said, as I went to sit down. The man was using a laptop, he wasn't eating any food.

I saw another seat available and moved. It took me about ten minutes to eat my food.

Still no one had taken the seat, he said was taken. I was angry because he was taking room that was at a premium in a food court not an internet cafe.

"Your invisible friend?" I asked, as I walked by.

He swore at me but I turned my back and walked away.

I could've not said anything, it spoilt my morning.

hidwell

I was narky today.

At the airport food court I went to sit and eat my lunch at a bench overlooking the airport. It was the only space available. Another space had rubbish somone had left behind.

"This is taken," the occupant of the next seat said, as I went to sit down. The man was using a laptop, he wasn't eating any food.

I saw another seat available and moved. It took me about ten minutes to eat my food.

Still no one had taken the seat, he said was taken. I was angry because he was taking room that was at a premium in a food court not an internet cafe.

Do you work at Brisbane airport Kiwong ?

KiaKaha

Banned
I was narky today.

What an *******. I really hate people like that - it's just so rude and unnecessary. A sense of pompous entitlement and inconsideration. If that was me I would have thrown my coffee in his face.