How are you feeling?

jaim38

I feel nervous and scared. I hope I don't get bashed. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. Holding my breath at the same time.

I feel nervous and scared. I hope I don't get bashed. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. Holding my breath at the same time.

Bashed by who jaim? :sad:
Is there anyone you can ring to come and help you with whatever situation you are in?

cocorose

It is very tempting to give in to these feelings, I think we welcome the perceived relief of eternal sleep as a fix all to our daily struggles of life. I know I would be quite happy to rest eternally.

I think I'm too chicken to really do anything. Another reason is, if there is a hell I don't want to go there. Also, if it wasn't for my daughter, I'm sure I would not be here right now.

hidwell

I think I'm too chicken to really do anything. Another reason is, if there is a hell I don't want to go there. Also, if it wasn't for my daughter, I'm sure I would not be here right now.

Children are a solid anchor to keep you grounded on planet earth.

I am feeling like I'll never be the person I want to be. And not for lack of trying. Although to be honest I haven't actually had intensive therapy or stuck with any self-help for a long period of time, so maybe if I do a social anxiety self-help course for at least a year I'll see some improvement (I began one recently, actually).

Today I just feel bitter, defeated, and really bad about myself. I'm not suicidal but the feeling of just wanting everything to just cease - this whole miserable anxiety-ridden existence - keeps coming up in my mind. I REALLY REALLY hate my life right now, and being grateful for what I have isn't going to make things better. I believe happiness is relative, and compared to most people my age, I hardly have a life at all, I don't think...

Is there something to look forward to, to be happy about? To WANT to get up in the morning for? I don't see much.

Last edited:
I am feeling like I'll never be the person I want to be. And not for lack of trying. Although to be honest I haven't actually had intensive therapy or stuck with any self-help for a long period of time, so maybe if I do a social anxiety self-help course for at least a year I'll see some improvement (I began one recently, actually).

Today I just feel bitter, defeated, and really bad about myself. I'm not suicidal but the feeling of just wanting everything to just cease - this whole miserable anxiety-ridden existence - keeps coming up in my mind. I REALLY REALLY hate my life right now, and being grateful for what I have isn't going to make things better. I believe happiness is relative, and compared to most people my age, I hardly have a life at all, I don't think...

Sorry to read you are feeling such despair right now Opal :sad:
Has something bad happened to tip you over the edge? How is your new job going?

cocorose

Is there something to look forward to, to be happy about? To WANT to get up in the morning for? I don't see much.

I feel the same, Opaline. *hug*

jaim38

Bashed by who jaim? :sad:
Is there anyone you can ring to come and help you with whatever situation you are in?

I sent a lot of messages to my professor. I hope I don't annoy her to the point where she won't take me seriously. I got a 0 on an assignment and it was all because she couldn't see my submission for some weird reason. I see my submission just fine on 2 different computers. I also contacted tech support who emailed my professor. Hopefully, she changes my grade soon.