How are you feeling?

Saga

Bored, lonely, worried that I'm drifting apart from someone I thought was a close friend. Bloop. If anyone wants to talk, that would be awesome... ._.

Srijita52

Bored, lonely, worried that I'm drifting apart from someone I thought was a close friend. Bloop. If anyone wants to talk, that would be awesome... ._.
If you want to talk I'm here.
wishing i could fall asleep and escape this loneliness and depression and mess, hopefully to a long good dream. *wonders what goes on in the minds of people in comas*
I hope you feel better. Hang in there.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Bored and anxious about my future.

Same here. :sad: Am also anxious in general. Nae idea, why? Or I do but it doesnae really make any sense, if that makes sense? See how confused I am? :confused: Ma thoughts are just racing, fae yin tae the other. :kickingmyself:

Srijita52

Inferior. Why can't I stop comparing myself to others? I know I shouldn't but I can't stop. Why on earth my social skills have to be so poor that nobody ever wants to talk to me?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Inferior. Why can't I stop comparing myself to others? I know I shouldn't but I can't stop. Why on earth my social skills have to be so poor that nobody ever wants to talk to me?

Sorry tae hear that, Srijita. But that's how I've been feelin' as well, lately. :sad: Actually, I think that what I wanted to say in ma previous post. I often wonder why people talk tae me, nevermind why they'd want tae talk to me. But then, am constantly comparing maself to other folk as well.

Anyway, hope ya feel better soon, darlin'. :thumbup: