How are you feeling?

this_portrait

A little disappointed. I got four books and a magazine to read, and I just want to stick my head in all of them as a way of distraction.

FallenFeathers

In an amazing amount of pain physically. But good otherwise.

I had a deep conversation with my Dad today, which is weird as we are both closed books when it comes to our feelings. But we somehow got onto my childhood.

I'm over my childhood, I have forgave both my Mum and Dad and love them both, but he said something along the lines of if he had known he would of took me and my sister away, I don't know why but that almost made me cry but in a good way.

I have never seen my Dad cry, but I swear their was water in his eyes too, it was all a bit too intense but.. it's helped me put some more demons to rest.

Starry

Excited - I've been getting some wonderful ideas for a story after doing some, revision into Norse Mythology this evening! I think I'm going to love the characters of Huginn and Muninn, Odin's ravens....

ImNotMyIllness

I had a deep conversation with my Dad today, which is weird as we are both closed books when it comes to our feelings. But we somehow got onto my childhood.

I'm over my childhood, I have forgave both my Mum and Dad and love them both, but he said something along the lines of if he had known he would of took me and my sister away, I don't know why but that almost made me cry but in a good way.

I have never seen my Dad cry, but I swear their was water in his eyes too, it was all a bit too intense but.. it's helped me put some more demons to rest.

That's really nice to hear. Most of the time, these types of feelings are repressed.

laure15

Kind of disappointed. Finance isn't my strongest subject, far from my favorite. I should focus more of my time on doing the stuff that I like (i.e. IT).

JuiceB

I had a pretty bad week as far as dealing with my negative thoughts and emotions. This stuff is eating me up inside. Not finding much inner strength to deal with it all.

MikeyC

This is wonderful. :thumbup:

Ithior

Happy because I saw the solution to the Marketing exam I had and it looks like I'll have a pretty good grade.

Sad because that's the only sort of thing I get happiness from in the last months.

Nope. I'm feeling pretty... nope.

Also, Facebook still really annoys me. Just the fact that it exists in its current form annoys me. I really hope something replaces it soon, something not so... annoying, shallow, and privacy-invading. Oh wait, I just described the people on Facebook. Hmm.

Last edited:

gummybear22

wishing i could fall asleep and escape this loneliness and depression and mess, hopefully to a long good dream. *wonders what goes on in the minds of people in comas*