How are you feeling?

xylo

Banned
I feel like everyday I put my brave face on and tell myself everything is ok, and I smile, but deep down inside I feel like the truth is I'm desperately lonely. I feel so desperate to be loved, particularly by a cute girl! I wish so much that a girl would be interested in me, maybe find me attractive, have a crush on me, want to get to know me more, just anything.....just to stand out of the crowd to a girl.........it seems like such a small and reasonable thing to ask for.....especially when I look around the world and see it happening everywhere to everyone else. Yet I'm 26 years old and it hasn't happened yet.

To feel unwanted. It's such a hard emotion to deal with.

shakethelight

I know the feeling very well. What's wrong?

ugh, remember how my dog was sick? and we took her to the hospital? well it cost like $500. Well, my parents couldn't afford it so I said I would pay for it but I needed my brother to front me the money. And I would pay him back in $200 a month- and I've been paying. But with rent, and everything else I still owe him $50. (its only been 3months) Well he ****ing spazed out & punched something then my mom started yelling at ME saying I need to MOVE out??? I don't understand. First of all, I barely have any money & most of goes to rent/therapy & my cellphone bill. Jemma is not just MY dog but the FAMILY dog & I don't regret my choice but ****ing cut me some slack. So now I have to give him what was going to be the money for therapy so he shut the **** up once & for all cause god forbid we upset the king. Sorry about the rant.

Srijita52

ugh, remember how my dog was sick? and we took her to the hospital? well it cost like $500. Well, my parents couldn't afford it so I said I would pay for it but I needed my brother to front me the money. And I would pay him back in $200 a month- and I've been paying. But with rent, and everything else I still owe him $50. (its only been 3months) Well he ****ing spazed out & punched something then my mom started yelling at ME saying I need to MOVE out??? I don't understand. First of all, I barely have any money & most of goes to rent/therapy & my cellphone bill. Jemma is not just MY dog but the FAMILY dog & I don't regret my choice but ****ing cut me some slack. So now I have to give him what was going to be the money for therapy so he shut the **** up once & for all cause god forbid we upset the king. Sorry about the rant.
Oh that sucks. I'm sorry you're brother's being so mean. Is there anyway you can talk to him about it and try to make him understand your situation? Don't be sorry though, we all need to rant from time to time and I think its better to let those feelings out.
I feel like everyday I put my brave face on and tell myself everything is ok, and I smile, but deep down inside I feel like the truth is I'm desperately lonely. I feel so desperate to be loved, particularly by a cute girl! I wish so much that a girl would be interested in me, maybe find me attractive, have a crush on me, want to get to know me more, just anything.....just to stand out of the crowd to a girl.........it seems like such a small and reasonable thing to ask for.....especially when I look around the world and see it happening everywhere to everyone else. Yet I'm 26 years old and it hasn't happened yet.

I feel the same everyday. I hope you'll get what you want though, hang in there.

Nathália

Sorry you're going through this, no he shouldn't have reacted that way. I hope you can keep peace with your brother.

planemo

I know exactly what you mean. I just wish a girl would try to make an attempt at being nice to me, that's all. I'm 27 and I guess I feel it's not possible. I know how it feels to be unwanted. It is really hard to deal with.

MikeyC

I'm sorry, man. I do hope there's someone out there for you. As I say to lots of people who are desiring female attention: try going out a little bit, or try dating sites. Sitting at home is not going to bring the ladies to you, so the best thing you can do is go out there and make yourself known to the opposite sex.

Loneliness is a hell of a feeling, and not in a good way. I have felt lonely before and I hated it. Not so much recently, but I can understand completely why people can go insane with that.

Jesus, that seems a little aggressive from your brother and mother. :/ Couldn't they help out with the payments as well, or is that too much? You've almost paid your brother back, so there shouldn't be any worry.

I get the feeling that his anger attack wasn't about the money. Nobody throws a huge tantrum and punches something for $50, especially when you've already paid him back $450. Maybe there's something else bothering him but that was the last straw. Not that it justifies his behaviour, though (or your mother's).

In bliss;) My first date went great :D I was nervous at first but then I felt myself and talked a lot more than I usually do:)
A bit excited as my first date ever was not the worst date ever.:D
Nice going, ladies! I'm glad your dates have been successful, and I hope to hear about even more successful dates in the future with your respective men!

Out of the hospital finally, feeling a bit better than normal.
Why were you in hospital?

Just got back from a family get together. It was fun as usual, though I was apprehensive at first (as usual). I ended up swimming with all the little kids in the pool and entertaining them. Then one of them hit me on the head with a water toy (it's like one of those spongey balls that collects water, but it's in the shape of a frisbee; I'm pretty sure it was fully soaked through and he jumped in the pool over me and smacked me with it on the way down) and my head has hurt ever since. I may call it an early night. Kids can wear you out!

Labyrinthine

So torn. I don't know what to do. Found out my school didn't count some of credits for whatever reason, despite the fact I got a grade, so I might have to redo those classes. I wonder if at this point I should just get my GED. I really didn't want to, and I really wanted my high school diploma, but it is seeming impossible. I have to work 7 days a week because both my parents won't work, and I'm still skating. Way back when, before I got sick, they picked the hardest classes for me (it's ALL writing, which takes too much time) and I'm just so behind now. It's my understanding future employers really look down upon a GED, even though I have plans on continuing my education. Now they're going to look down upon my age as well. My future just seems ruined. Don't see the purpose in waking up anymore. I'm going nowhere.

So torn. I don't know what to do. Found out my school didn't count some of credits for whatever reason, despite the fact I got a grade, so I might have to redo those classes. I wonder if at this point I should just get my GED. I really didn't want to, and I really wanted my high school diploma, but it is seeming impossible. I have to work 7 days a week because both my parents won't work, and I'm still skating. Way back when, before I got sick, they picked the hardest classes for me (it's ALL writing, which takes too much time) and I'm just so behind now. It's my understanding future employers really look down upon a GED, even though I have plans on continuing my education. Now they're going to look down upon my age as well. My future just seems ruined. Don't see the purpose in waking up anymore. I'm going nowhere.

Can you fight it? I had a friend who transferred to my high school and they had issues with her classes from her previous school. But she got her parents together and they went after the school (figuratively, of course) and were able to get all but one of her classes accepted. See if you can't find a counselor or teacher who is willing to help you fight it. I know it's scary, but it's worth a shot. When I transferred colleges, some of my credits weren't accepted. I asked the adviser "why?" "Because blah blah blah." "But why??" "Because blah blah blah." "Seriously, I took the class, I passed, it's the same damned thing, just at a different school. You can't penalize me for that." And they went back through my credits and gave me a couple of them. It was definitely worth it. Just question them. Sometimes things get mixed up in the transfer or there is a human error.

Labyrinthine

Can you fight it? I had a friend who transferred to my high school and they had issues with her classes from her previous school. But she got her parents together and they went after the school (figuratively, of course) and were able to get all but one of her classes accepted. See if you can't find a counselor or teacher who is willing to help you fight it. I know it's scary, but it's worth a shot. When I transferred colleges, some of my credits weren't accepted. I asked the adviser "why?" "Because blah blah blah." "But why??" "Because blah blah blah." "Seriously, I took the class, I passed, it's the same damned thing, just at a different school. You can't penalize me for that." And they went back through my credits and gave me a couple of them. It was definitely worth it. Just question them. Sometimes things get mixed up in the transfer or there is a human error.

Thanks for the suggestions! It's a homeschooling program though, and I don't really know any of the teachers. The ones I still have the email of probably wouldn't want to help due to my last problems with neurological issues, when I kind of fell off the face of the planet. I was in the process of trying to get started again to see what I could do to finish quickly, when I was sent an email with a few credits missing. I recall passing and getting the grades. I even have proof from email. When I called they didn't have an answer as to why, and claimed they were going to call back. Haven't heard yet due to the holiday. They gave me some nonsense about how it looks finished, but was marked off.. no clue. No one really wants to help me anymore since they feel I should just get my GED.

Phoenixx

Thanks for the suggestions! It's a homeschooling program though, and I don't really know any of the teachers. The ones I still have the email of probably wouldn't want to help due to my last problems with neurological issues, when I kind of fell off the face of the planet. I was in the process of trying to get started again to see what I could do to finish quickly, when I was sent an email with a few credits missing. I recall passing and getting the grades. I even have proof from email. When I called they didn't have an answer as to why, and claimed they were going to call back. Haven't heard yet due to the holiday. They gave me some nonsense about how it looks finished, but was marked off.. no clue. No one really wants to help me anymore since they feel I should just get my GED.
^ I think that right there is enough for you to be able to fight it, even if you're not able to get someone along side you for a little backup. I know it's hard, but I think it's definitely worth a shot, like super said. Gosh what a mess. I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully they can get their crap together and accept those credits you worked so hard for.

lilmutegirl

In a word: stupid. I've started feeling like I have more control in my life and even as though I were an adult who could handle situations. I need a new dryer. I found one I thought looked good and was priced within my budget. Anything else would almost definitely cost too much. I talked to my dad before ordering it, and decided not to get it, since he made me feel incompetent to make my own decisions. I also need my a/c fixed. Somebody may be able to come by tomorrow to do it, but I won't be home, so I plan on rescheduling for Thursday when I will be home. My ex's mom is apparently afraid my son and I will die from heat stroke or something by then (it's really not that bad downstairs and we have fans).
Basically, all of the adults in my life (even though I'm 30, I do not consider myself an adult) treat me like I am incapable of doing anything on my own (or with minimal help). That's why I hate asking for advice or sharing information with people-they just criticize me and make me feel bad. Why put myself through that if I can avoid it?