How are you feeling?

dottie

labyrinthine, i totally understand how you are feeling, having endured similar. there are others out there like you, who understand how alone and underestimated you feel. the frustration, defeat, and exhaustion of replaying it in the mind. just do you and don't be too hard on yourself. i will have a glass of wine to that now.

MikeyC

Thanks, Beleza. You're always so sweet and kind to everyone. It's a privilege to have you here. :)
Absolutely. :)

Tired. Someone kept "joking" tonight, where they outright made fun of me and the way I act. Everyone was laughing about it. I tried to laugh as well, and I realize I shouldn't take it personally, but it had me worrying all night.
Oh, I hate it when this happens. A friend of mine does this, especially when he's drinking, and it does get to you. If you're a sensitive person then it can be worse, too. I'm sorry. ::(:

Srijita52

Tired. Someone kept "joking" tonight, where they outright made fun of me and the way I act. Everyone was laughing about it. I tried to laugh as well, and I realize I shouldn't take it personally, but it had me worrying all night. Top it off with the fact my speech was off today. It gets that way sometmes due to my neurological issues. It just added more to my paranoia that everyone was talking about me.
I've been there many times and I know how much it hurts. I'm really sorry you had to go through that.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Tired. Someone kept "joking" tonight, where they outright made fun of me and the way I act. Everyone was laughing about it. I tried to laugh as well, and I realize I shouldn't take it personally, but it had me worrying all night. Top it off with the fact my speech was off today. It gets that way sometmes due to my neurological issues. It just added more to my paranoia that everyone was talking about me.

Some people are just insensitive idiots...

JuiceB

Tired and unmotivated. Didn't want to get up out of bed this morning so I just lied there thinking about the day ahead of me.

Geo

Tired..spent hours trying to get to sleep last night. It was too bloody warm, noises everywhere in my room, and I had an annoying song stuck in my head... My face also keeps breaking out even though I don't eat/drink junk, I drink lots of water and I'm on a medication for it.

Starry

Happy that my dog's soft palate puncture wound seems to be healing well... No sign of infection and the hole has almost closed up... ^_^

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Happy that my dog's soft palate puncture wound seems to be healing well... No sign of infection and the hole has almost closed up... ^_^

Good to hear, Starry.

I just found out ma 18 year old cousin is pregnant to a 15 year old lad. Oh, and we're talkin' NEDS (Non-educated delinquents) here, by-the-way.

Oh, good! Oh, hooray! Fantastic, innit?! More proof - if it were needed - that Scotland is scum o' the f***in' earth! To quote part of that infamous speech from the movie Transpotting.

By the year 2020, I predict that Scotland will populated exclusively by Scots who wear tracksuits or hooded tops, speak little to know English, drink Buckfast Tonic Wine (or Buckie as it commonly known in Scotland) and have more teeth than f***in' brain cells or common sense for that matter.

And that's if Scotland gets independence in 2 years. But that's an issue upon which I'm not optimistic.

Nae wonder the IQ in Scotland is droppin' at f***in' alarmin' rate. F**k me! Not literally, of course. But then, I think the same can be said some other parts of Britain (Don't mean to generalise). I mean, there must still be intelligent young people on Earth? The cancellation of Jersey Shore surely proves this?

Or is that me being overly optimistic?

^ Obviously I'm being partly sarcastic for much of the above rant. But it certainly makes me take less pride in being Scottish. Knowing that the f***wits I described above (NEDS) breath the same air as me, never mind live in the same f***in' country.

Sorry for the angry rant, there

JuiceB

Good to hear, Starry.

I just found out ma 18 year old cousin is pregnant to a 15 year old lad. Oh, and we're talkin' NEDS (Non-educated delinquents) here, by-the-way.

Oh, good! Oh, hooray! Fantastic, innit?! More proof - if it were needed - that Scotland is scum o' the f***in' earth! To quote part of that infamous speech from the movie Transpotting.

By the year 2020, I predict that Scotland will populated exclusively by Scots who wear tracksuits or hooded tops, speak little to know English, drink Buckfast Tonic Wine (or Buckie as it commonly known in Scotland) and have more teeth than f***in' brain cells or common sense for that matter.

And that's if Scotland gets independence in 2 years. But that's an issue upon which I'm not optimistic.

Nae wonder the IQ in Scotland is droppin' at f***in' alarmin' rate. F**k me! Not literally, of course. But then, I think the same can be said some other parts of Britain (Don't mean to generalise). I mean, there must still be intelligent young people on Earth? The cancellation of Jersey Shore surely proves this?

Or is that me being overly optimistic?

^ Obviously I'm being partly sarcastic for much of the above rant. But it certainly makes me take less pride in being Scottish. Knowing that the f***wits I described above (NEDS) breath the same air as me, never mind live in the same f***in' country.

Sorry for the angry rant, there

I'm sure the majority of Scots are righteous, hardworking people. I'm mean you're scottish and you're one of the most outstanding personalities on SPW.

Take pride in that! :)

dottie

lol graeme, my sentiments exactly. it's the whole world, though, not just scotland.
so basically neds = chavs?

MikeyC

Tired and unmotivated. Didn't want to get up out of bed this morning so I just lied there thinking about the day ahead of me.
If I had the time to do this, I would totally be doing it, too. :)

This is not a situation unique to Scotland. All countries have, as you call them, NEDS, even Australia.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
This is not a situation unique to Scotland. All countries have, as you call them, NEDS, even Australia.

Oh, I know that every country has those sort of people. It's just pisses me that NEDS in Scotland have basically, all but, brought the Scots language into disrepute. Kinda take aways it's uniqueness, especially when it's associated with the underclass, for lack of a better word.

Same can be said about Chavs in England. Not to the same extent, of course. Though, if NEDS is an abbrevation of Non-educated delinquents in Scotland, does that mean chavs is an abbrevation of Council House Associated Vermin?

Sorry. Just a random humourous observation, there. Not an actual serious question. :D

planemo

I feel like my entire being is some form of big mistake. My psychological battles make me a nothing person with no purpose other than my own misery.