How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Naw. Thanks to my speech impediment swear words are the only words I'm perfectly fluent in.

Aw, f**k!
emo29.gif
So much for keepin' it PG, then...?! ;) I'll probably laugh ma way through my voice recording, making it unintentionally longer than it should be. Though, I suspect and hope most of you on here will be like this by the time you're finished listening to it:
emo30.gif

Roll on Monday! ::p:

Labyrinthine

Annoyed. I stupidly told my mom her bestfriend's ex is coming in. He was a married, cheating loser. My mom wants me to purposely say something along the lines of "hey, remember me? You were with...," but 1) this is my job, I'm the only one in my family working and 2) I don't feel like starting any form of confrontation when they've been broken up for six months and really, it had positvely nothing to do with me. My mom is claming I'm the immature one -.-

Silatuyok

Pretty good. :) My mom wanted me to come along and visit family today, so I did. My first cousin moved up from South Carolina last month and was living back in with his dad (my... great uncle? :confused:), so we saw his family as well. I remember meeting his wife and his daughter at a get-together I went to a few months ago, but I never really talked to them until today. It was awkward at first, not only am I super quiet and a bit anxious, but they're extremely shy people as well. But then their daughter (13) ever so quietly started asking me questions like how old I was, what I liked, and whatnot and as soon as she discovered we had quite a few things in common she wouldn't shut up, lol. ::p: Looks are deceiving!

I still couldn't bring myself to have a full conversation with her though, since she was really talkative and I felt overwhelmed. I mostly just smiled and nodded a lot, occasionally adding input here and there. I still enjoyed it though, she's a really good kid, pretty talented (she draws a lot and also does animation) and for being 13 she's pretty mature and looks older than she is.

Apparently there's also a family reunion too next weekend my mom wants me to go to with her. (She also wants my dad and brother to go, but I doubt they will.) It's all people related from her great-grandmother's side, so I've never met any of them. I'm not a fan of family reunions, especially on her side of the family. A lot of them act like we don't exist and some think they're better than everyone else. I kind of don't want to go, they make me anxious enough and I can only think this group is no different than anyone else I've met from her extended families. Who knows though, they might be nice so I'll probably end up going anyway.

Your first cousin's father would be your uncle. Glad to hear it went well, family stuff can be nerve-wracking!

Srijita52

Pretty good. :) My mom wanted me to come along and visit family today, so I did. My first cousin moved up from South Carolina last month and was living back in with his dad (my... great uncle? :confused:), so we saw his family as well. I remember meeting his wife and his daughter at a get-together I went to a few months ago, but I never really talked to them until today. It was awkward at first, not only am I super quiet and a bit anxious, but they're extremely shy people as well. But then their daughter (13) ever so quietly started asking me questions like how old I was, what I liked, and whatnot and as soon as she discovered we had quite a few things in common she wouldn't shut up, lol. ::p: Looks are deceiving!

I still couldn't bring myself to have a full conversation with her though, since she was really talkative and I felt overwhelmed. I mostly just smiled and nodded a lot, occasionally adding input here and there. I still enjoyed it though, she's a really good kid, pretty talented (she draws a lot and also does animation) and for being 13 she's pretty mature and looks older than she is.

Apparently there's also a family reunion too next weekend my mom wants me to go to with her. (She also wants my dad and brother to go, but I doubt they will.) It's all people related from her great-grandmother's side, so I've never met any of them. I'm not a fan of family reunions, especially on her side of the family. A lot of them act like we don't exist and some think they're better than everyone else. I kind of don't want to go, they make me anxious enough and I can only think this group is no different than anyone else I've met from her extended families. Who knows though, they might be nice so I'll probably end up going anyway.
I'm glad you had a great time. :)
F**k i feel so anxious about my future.
I know the feeling, hang in there.
Annoyed. I stupidly told my mom her bestfriend's ex is coming in. He was a married, cheating loser. My mom wants me to purposely say something along the lines of "hey, remember me? You were with...," but 1) this is my job, I'm the only one in my family working and 2) I don't feel like starting any form of confrontation when they've been broken up for six months and really, it had positvely nothing to do with me. My mom is claming I'm the immature one -.-
I'm sorry.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Have you ever felt like you're just a walking body? Like you're dead but somehow still breathing, walking, moving? That's how I feel. Dead.

Starry

Happy because there's a thunderstorm! ^_^

Relieved because I have an excuse not to do the washing today now that it's pouring down with rain.

Fed-up that the grass will be probably be too wet to mow tomorrow...

JuiceB

I woke up this morning feeling down. Had a dream about my last family get together. I'm not going to get into it but let's just say it wasn't a good time for me.

Have you ever felt like you're just a walking body? Like you're dead but somehow still breathing, walking, moving? That's how I feel. Dead.

Yeah, that's become my "normal" now, if I DON'T feel that way... something is probably off. Hah.

I am very sorry you feel that way though, I feel so bad for all the people in the world who feel like this every day.

As for myself, I'm feeling pretty dead today, maybe more dead than usual. I'm thinking there's really only one way out of this mode of being, and I'm thinking it's an inevitability.

Also, I realized something... Part of the reason I joined this site was because of my depression (I mean, social anxiety was the main reason but depression just goes along with it), but I always end up feeling ashamed when I talk about it here. Like I have to pretend I'm fine, even on the Internet.

When I'm not, some people seem to get annoyed or freaked out, and I've had some unkind words said to me about it, which just makes me feel like I'm right in feeling ashamed.

I kind of just want to not rely on the Internet at all for socialization - I deleted my Facebook and all but stopped going to a chat I used to frequent - but then I'd just be left staring at the walls.

I'm not sure what to do, I feel screwed wherever I go.

...which leads me back to thinking the only way out really is the only way out. And I guess that's what I deserve for being such a whiny emo bitch.

Last edited:

Srijita52

Yeah, that's become my "normal" now, if I DON'T feel that way... something is probably off. Hah.

I am very sorry you feel that way though, I feel so bad for all the people in the world who feel like this every day.

As for myself, I'm feeling pretty dead today, maybe more dead than usual. I'm thinking there's really only one way out of this mode of being, and I'm thinking it's an inevitability.

Also, I realized something... Part of the reason I joined this site was because of my depression (I mean, social anxiety was the main reason but depression just goes along with it), but I always end up feeling ashamed when I talk about it here. Like I have to pretend I'm fine, even on the Internet.

When I'm not, some people seem to get annoyed or freaked out, and I've had some unkind words said to me about it, which just makes me feel like I'm right in feeling ashamed.

I kind of just want to not rely on the Internet at all for socialization - I deleted my Facebook and all but stopped going to a chat I used to frequent - but then I'd just be left staring at the walls.

I'm not sure what to do, I feel screwed wherever I go.

...which leads me back to thinking the only way out really is the only way out. And I guess that's what I deserve for being such a whiny emo bitch.
You're not a whiny emo bitch, we all need to vent from time to time and I think its better to let those thoughts out than keeping them bottled up. If you ever feel like talking, my inbox will always be open. I hope things get better.
Equally bored and nervous.
What's wrong?