How are you feeling?

Vampayah88

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon.

Like no one cares. My parents think I don't like my roommate because I'm a jerk. I shouldn't be so surprised though, I mean its pretty natural for them to blame me when I'm having some problem.

Ur back!!!!!:D

I'm feeling excited :)

Foxface

Tired, hardly sleept at all last night, dispite I've took 4 pills of Melatonin, 3mg. The bottle recommends 1-3 pills.

19 days untilThe Hunger Games is released on video! Yay!

Section_31

M-O-N-D-A-Y! man i wish it was saturday night!

time to go to work again, workin for the stupid man, 5 more days untill the weeeeekeeeeend!

:'(

Invisibleman

I cant help but cry. I used to have a friend years ago when I was young but he moved away and we never saw each other again. I just found out that he died yesterday. He was 17.

MissPsychNerd

Very annoyed but amused.

Annoyed because my dad's faking anxiety and depression to extend his disability benefits. He's on a phone meeting right now with a mental health person. He doesn't know I have SA. It's driving me NUTS.

I'm slightly amused because he's seriously not a very good liar LOL. Yeah... I'm eavesdropping right now. ;)

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Despite the incredible sore throat which has reduced ma voice tae mumble. I actually happy fur once - not feelin' this overwhelmingly weight of depression as I have the past week. :D I think it's a constant back-to-back hours of watching Scottish comedy shows from ma DVD collection that are actually helpin' me forget ma problems for awhile. And that can only be a good thing.

planemo

I'm feeling really alone and really bored. I miss having a real life friend to chat to about sports and to share my odd sense of humour with. Life's pretty sad and solitary for me these days.