How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Hahahahahaha!! My new guitar came in today and it's friggin unreal
Awesome as! I know you'll enjoy it. :) Makes me want to go out and buy a new drum kit.

Feeling good, despite getting little sleep last night. First morning back at work, and of course the relief didn't do a very good job, so it's going to take a few days to catch up.

InvisaLady

My doctor prescribed a stronger version of aleive for my cramps, I tried it out last night. Did I get the drowsy side effect? heck no! I got the feeling like I am going to puke and wanting to run laps around the neighborhood at 2 AM side effect. God damn it I am not taking that ever again. Just take out my damn uterus so I never have to deal with this crap, not like I am ever going to make use of it anyway!

Foxface

Depressed. Truth sucks. So does reality.

The roller coaster rides a lonely one. I'd pay a ransom not to stop it from steaming.

Invisibleman

Lately ive just felt like an absolute trainwreck. I just feel like such a low life, waking up at 5 PM in the afternoon. I have no job and no money and i feel f**king pissed off and worthless.

Srijita52

Lately ive just felt like an absolute trainwreck. I just feel like such a low life, waking up at 5 PM in the afternoon. I have no job and no money and i feel f**king pissed off and worthless.
I'm really sorry, know the feeling though. Finding a job is hard but I guess the best way is to keep trying.

KiaKaha

Banned
I don't think there's nothing wrong with you for trying to dissect topics objectively. I sometimes feel like I think too much and then other times it helps me to reach understanding and reality. The time to reflect and pause at things, even the reactions I may get. I'm sorry that it's affecting you emotionally, I can understand you wanting a sense of community because it is a true apart of you. Try not to let certain things hold you down; although I understand your sympathy against other beings. I think you have powerful thoughts because you want and see possible progression, if people like you never existed, I don't think we would be far in the world. I think humans get too comfortable and start to accept things and get conformation from their surroundings.

*Gives Kia a mental hug*

It's OK to feel however you feel, and no one here should be making you feel otherwise. Some people are going to feel similar to you, and others are going to feel the exact opposite, but no one is saying it's right or wrong to feel one way or another. No one is in your exact situation, so no one is in any position to do that.

I hope you're not planning on leaving. As I may have said before, I always enjoy reading your posts. They always give me something to consider, even if it's only to examine why I think or feel the way I do about certain things.

You can't change the way you feel, and I see nothing wrong about how you feel from your posts. I see a lot of people, including myself, like your posts in here.
Also, if for whatever reason some people don't like the way you feel.... pffft it's their problem, not yours ;)

No it be boring if everyone was in agreement to everything. I personally don’t like putting my opinions out there in a forum environment but I do enjoy reading what everyone has to say. Your one of the posters that thinks from a different angle and it does get conversations flowing which works well here I think anyway.

you are an important and well-respected member of this forum, and your posts are a valuable addition to the dialogue which takes place here.

i feel like that's what this forum is all about - working through our issues - sometimes by challenging the views of others, sometimes by having our own views challenged.

it's not really a popularity contest

i don't see that there is a "right" or "wrong" way to feel. we each have a unique voice to share and express our respective thoughts and feelings - hopefully so that we can learn something about ourselves that will help us.

i know that your posts have helped me

thank you

Thank you Beleza, Coyote, Srijita, Rembrandt, Mr Jones, Kat - and everyone else who didnt respond directly, but I know who is my friend on here.
Sometimes I need to hear things like that - Sometimes I need to know that who I am is OK, that I am not alone completely, that what I believe is valid and important.... Oh It's all terribly insecure and selfish isnt it... I do have fire inside of me - I am the purveyor of my own anguish sometimes. I am confused ...very very confused. Currently as I write these words... I am experiencing a deep sense of dejavu - weird. Sometimes I do want to leave - but I cant quite bring myself to do it. Perhaps - I should limit my time... you know...like what normal people do.

Thank you all for acknowledging my feelings - the compliments, and reassurance. I hope to repay the sentiment and gesture to each of you some day.

Nathália

still sick and cloudy-headed... and fat.
other than that; more content than I've been in years.

Good that you're at least feeling more content on the bright sight. Sorry that you're sick on the other side, get well soon.

My doctor prescribed a stronger version of aleive for my cramps, I tried it out last night. Did I get the drowsy side effect? heck no! I got the feeling like I am going to puke and wanting to run laps around the neighborhood at 2 AM side effect. God damn it I am not taking that ever again. Just take out my damn uterus so I never have to deal with this crap, not like I am ever going to make use of it anyway!

::(: Can you ask for another med? I know, certian pain killers do make certian people sick. I'm sorry, I hope you find a solution to you issues.

Well, I'll be finally moving out to my new place on Monday, so feeling pretty anxious atm.

Oh congratulations!! :) I see why, I hope you can relax and settle in.

this_portrait

Feeling kinda drowsy, but nonetheless, I'm actually excited for the 80-degree weather. I don't think I've ever looked forward to temperatures that high, but then again, this past week has made frolicking around in Antarctica wearing a bikini look nice.

Srijita52

still sick and cloudy-headed... and fat.
other than that; more content than I've been in years.
I'm glad you're feeling content. :) I hope you get well soon.
Thank you Beleza, Coyote, Srijita, Rembrandt, Mr Jones, Kat - and everyone else who didnt respond directly, but I know who is my friend on here.
Sometimes I need to hear things like that - Sometimes I need to know that who I am is OK, that I am not alone completely, that what I believe is valid and important.... Oh It's all terribly insecure and selfish isnt it... I do have fire inside of me - I am the purveyor of my own anguish sometimes. I am confused ...very very confused. Currently as I write these words... I am experiencing a deep sense of dejavu - weird. Sometimes I do want to leave - but I cant quite bring myself to do it. Perhaps - I should limit my time... you know...like what normal people do.

Thank you all for acknowledging my feelings - the compliments, and reassurance. I hope to repay the sentiment and gesture to each of you some day.
Its okay wanting to reassure sometimes Kia, I think we all do it. You're not selfish for that. I'm sorry you're confuse.
Oh congratulations!! :) I see why, I hope you can relax and settle in.
Thank you. I hope you're doing well Beleza. :)